1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@Liz27

9h ago Oops! Your validation: Free International Shipping on All Orders Over $99 at Knowrish Well (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: The deal title was not representative of the deal. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

My average was affected by this reason. My question is what is the representative title for that agreement. That is what the photo and the store says, so even when they are going to be unnecessarily penalizing. Then tell me what the representative title would be because they have been several times that I am affected by the same and they never give me an answer. Thank you

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Liz Saloney Can you please send a link to the deal in question? We're happy to look into the issue and share any additional insight.

@LaurenN

Liz Saloney Hi Liz! After reviewing, it looks like the title you entered was "Free International Shipping on All Orders Over $199" when it should've been $99.