1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@toriadavid

Update on Amazon gift card delays

Hello all! We are experiencing some issues with Amazon at this time. Those of you who received a message stating that your gift card had been processed will receive your payment as soon as these issues are solved. Unfortunately, it looks like the issue will not be solved until early next week. Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

@Soni
Sonico

Victoria David Thank you very much for the information, likewise I want to comment that I am one of those affected by this inconvenience.

@anderson22

Victoria David l have a complaint yet my gift card does not arrive and there was an agreement that would arrive today and nothing that arrives?

@Hellenf
Hellen F

Hey Victoria David, thank you for keeping us informed. I have been one of those affected by the situation. I hope it can be resolved soon.

@Kasta
Lipe kasta

Victoria David Hello, I requested a gift card on Wednesday and it did not arrive. A message appears saying that the Dealspotr team sent you a message: "When we review your account, we realize that you have not tried to change your offer activity, at that time you will be denied your gift cards, but the gift card is still in process I do not understand?

@AnaVerde

Victoria David Hello Victoria. I got too the problem, it say "sent" here a Dealspotr but it do not arrive to my email since 19/04. Thank you for the information.

@toriadavid

Hello all, gift cards claimed on 4/17 and 4/18 have now been sent out.

@vizcabarca

Victoria David
Hello, I would like to know why my gift card did not arrive, check in the mail in all its parts and my card did not arrive, please help me.

@vizcabarca

Victoria David
Hello, I would like to know why my gift card did not arrive, check in the mail in all its parts and my card did not arrive, please help me.

@toriadavid
enrique salom Hi, our records show that your Amazon gift card was sent and redeemed by the email address associated with your account: yesg182000@gmail.com

Shop by category