1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Contests & Promotions
@emily_

Candles and lotions and soaps, oh my! Enter your best Bath & Body Works savings hack here for your shot at a $25 gift card.

Did someone say cucumber melon? This week, our savings hack contest brings us to the scent-laden store that is Bath & Body Works.

What's your #1 insider hack for saving money at Bath & Body Works? What's one couponing hack that most people don't know about?

Share your tip here in this thread by 12 p.m. PST on Friday, June 16. Try to keep your hack to 100 words or fewer, and no repeats! Include any screenshots as needed. Limit one post per person.

We'll compile the best contributions into a "top savings hacks" blog post & share on our social channels. The influencer with the most unique, insightful, and helpful tip this week will win a $25 gift card to Bath & Body Works. Good luck everyone!

@RandiKaye

Emily Helwig Get on their mailing list! They will sometimes send physical coupons for FREE full size products with no purchase required!

@ClosetSamples

Emily Helwig When they ask for you for your email address in store - SIGN UP! I get to get FREE products from them about once per month because of the coupons they mail out. Best of all, you don't pay tax on the item either so it is 100% free when you get it. Plus, you usually get a discount coupon to go along with it for items as well!

@NewAgeMama

Emily Helwig Check their newsletter every day because they always have great deals and coupon code. Many of them are only valid for 24 hours, so it's important to check back often.

@onefrugalgirl

Emily Helwig On Black Friday and Mother’s Day Bath & Body Works offers a VIP bag for just $25 that includes $100 worth of merchandise!

@ordinaryhousewife

Emily Helwig Follow/like them on facebook. Sometimes they share sale announcements there.

@ellenblogs

Emily Helwig I'm a HUGE Bath & Body Works fan! Several times a year, they let you stack coupons together. Make sure that you get on their mailing list for paper coupons delivered by mail. Then keep your eyes open for the before Christmas sale. Last year, I got over $120 worth of BBW products for about $30 by stacking coupons. My favorite time of year!

@CouponDebtFree

Emily Helwig Make sure you shop their semi-annual sales. You can find their lowest prices during these sales and you can also stack the prices with store coupons and online promo codes. I just went by today and scored 2 lotions and 2 wallflower refills all at 75% off. Woohoo!!!

@westdist
KIM WEST

Emily Helwig Sign up for their mailing list and ALWAYS, ALWAYS give your email when you purchase...even if you're just redeeming a free trail size. The more often you shop, the bigger the discounts & FREE item coupons they will send you!

@abetterlifeblog
Tabitha

Emily Helwig I haven't shopped here in FOREVER. I can't wait to hear all the tips!

@mommyandlove

Emily Helwig After Christmas, they always have SUPER CHEAP deals. The only time I buy products there is right after Christmas before New Years.

@pammyblogsbeauty

Emily Helwig I am on their email mailing list and they are almost always emailing out great deals! Plus, I am on their list for directly mail and get all sorts of coupons for discounts and freebies. They almost always have a freebie deal that brings me in the door. Really great deals!

@MyFrugalHome

Emily Helwig When they have a free-with-purchase item, you can sometimes get away with just buying a gift bag. Instant gift :)

Shop by category