1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@rachelauerbach

BEFORE YOU POST IN THE FORUM READ THIS:

The same questions get asked frequently, so before you post a new thread, this might help you:

• If you are wondering why your deal was rejected: There is a rejection messaged attached to the notification. Please review your deal and the message and look for a mistake. If you still do not see a mistake, I'd be happy to correct our error.
  • If you are wondering where your gift card is: We run a lot of different parts of this site, so it takes some time to send out gift cards. We try to get your gift cards out between a 2-7 day window, but because Dealspotr is not an official employer of its users, there is no guarantee you will get your gift cards in that time frame. Things happen. We appreciate your patience :)
  • If you have a question about how to post a sitewide or free shipping deal: Please see this explanation of sitewide deals and this explanation of free shipping deals.
  • If you want to know why your gift card was rejected: We also send a notification with why your gift card was rejected. Please read the notification and consult our deal posting guidelines . We manually review accounts to check for abusive deal-posting behavior.

Please review the forums before creating a new thread. Likely, your question has already been asked and you can easily find your answer by looking through previous threads. My answers usually don't change :) Thanks for using Dealspotr and please send me a message if you need any clarifications!

@donatoluis23

Rachel Auerbach Good day, I would like to know why my precision score does not increase me if I do reactivations, validations and new codes have time in 3. I would appreciate a quick response, thanks

@angiesue43
Angie Bailey

Rachel Auerbach Yes, I'd really like to come to the forums to communicate with other members and get to know them on a more personal level, talk about something other than problems they are havging with their deal posting, wait times on payments, etc.

@donatoluis23

Rachel Auerbach Hello, This part of the validations still confuses me a little (This agreement should not have been labeled as a single use code), will it be that you can explain me exactly when it is a unique code or not, please? I would really appreciate it, thank you

@JhonSmith2020
Jhon Smith

Rachel Auerbach Good morning Rachel, please you can check what happened with my gift card, it's been past few like two weeks and the status still in process. Help me,

I already won my second gift card and almost get the third, and the first gift card still in process

Shop by category