1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@CatchThisDeal

Bug error or server one?

Hi i've been noticing that when you are posting an offer and you put the screenshot before completing the description, if you press the x to eliminate the screenshot the offer inmediatly publishes and it has caused some problem and i hope that's a bug

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Juan Jose Thanks for letting us know. Can you please send me an example of a deal with this issue?

@CatchThisDeal
Juan Jose

Jimmy Doheny Hi Jimmy, i had one in this morning but i dont remember which store was, but press twice on the screenshot that you add o trying to remove it and the offer publishes automatically

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Juan Jose Okay, if you notice this happen again please send me a message with a link to the deal so I can have my team investigate further.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

George Howk Thank you for sharing, this is helpful. I will continue working with the tech team to try to find out the issue.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

George Howk This issue has been fixed. Please let me know if you see it happen again.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Maikel Haier Salon Thanks for letting me know, I will continue working with the tech team to try to find out the issue.