1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@jimmyd

Change in points awarded for unapproved stores

We have noticed a pattern of low quality stores and codes getting added to Dealspotr and made a change to how we award points. Additionally, some users would abuse this type of store to create fake stores to try and earn more points. Those users have been banned from the community.

Moving forward, zero points will be awarded for codes added to unapproved stores. This means you will no longer receive points when you add a new store and then add new codes. To properly identify stores that are not yet approved, look at the URL structure. If the URL starts with “https://dealspotr.com/promo-codes/-ds-“ then it is not an approved store.

Here are a few example URLs of unapproved stores:

https://dealspotr.com/promo-codes/-ds-123ink.cahttps://dealspotr.com/promo-codes/-ds-icekreamjunkiehttps://dealspotr.com/promo-codes/-ds-snakeoilprovisions

Here are some examples of approved stores where you will earn points by adding codes:

https://dealspotr.com/promo-codes/zeel.comhttps://dealspotr.com/promo-codes/en-us.sennheiser.comhttps://dealspotr.com/promo-codes/zennioptical.com

It’s important to note: you will not lose points by adding new stores or codes, as long as they are valid. These codes will still be reviewed by the moderation team.

@angelzabaleta
Luke

Jimmy Doheny

If I add a new store and upload the codes, won't they give me the points? that is, you can't add more stores?

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Luke You can definitely add new stores! We are no longer awarding points for adding codes in this manner due to the rate of abuse we saw in the community.

@79stardaniel
Daniel Star

Jimmy Doheny Too bad that after closing my account and that of other users come to give this explanation. After several complaints, they notice what is happening in the community. As happened with users who created fake offers and did not notice until I checked what was happening. I repeatedly showed them the abuse of reactivations and those users are still active. With this new standard you can no longer add new stores, apart from there are already limits of maximum 30 codes per store and 150 single use, this will only create a void of new stores in the community. And as for the new rule I did not understand much, what I understand is that it is a risk to create new stores.

@zenny
Zenny Lu

Daniel Star Pero no deberias quejarte por esta nueva medida ya que eres uno de los usuarios que propicio a que esto pasara, tu cuenta anterior fue cerrada porque un 70% de tus cupones eran generados en tiendas creadas en shopify... tiendas con la misma interfaz, cupones con renombre, mismo productos etc y a los 2 meses NINGUNA SERVIA.... Es chistoso como te la pasabas por aca REPORTANDO A TODO EL MUNDO, reportando lo que te convenia y pidiendo a gritos ser moderador pero al mismo tiempo abusabas de la pagina y formas parte del grupo de personas que hacen que tomen medidas que luego NOS AFECTA A TODOS!!! Que doble moral no?? Mejor sigue en lo tuyo y no estes pendiente del perfil de nadie porque cada vez que quieres aclarar , oscureces amiguito . SUERTE Vamos a ver cuando te vuelven a reportar =)

@79stardaniel
Daniel Star

Zenny Lu It seems very good to me that a user who has not been active for more than 4 months has only reported to make fun of a measure that called attention to the community. For the next comments try to be in English to be taken into account for administrators and also try not to be so affected by the reports I made. I think Jimmy found the reports made very useful because the accounts were closed, they were not closed because I wanted to, they were closed because they cheated. Now with my offers I imagine that you are one of those multi-account users that lives on reactivations and when trying my codes it frustrated you that you could not reactivate them. I tell you that I am not the only one who used this type of stores, there were already several in the community. I just did what others did and it was fine. Many stores didn't work at the time but it doesn't mean they didn't work when you add them. I hope this new measure that makes you so happy does not affect you when you are working with your other accounts. Greetings. Oh and I hope it is taken into consideration that a user is referring to another user without being a moderator or anything. Thank you

@KrastonB

Zenny Lu You really made a publication in Spanish? How little you know about the platform. You seem to be a multi-account user. @jimmyd A review of this profile should be taken

@zenny
Zenny Lu

Bulton Krason What do you mean by multi-account user? to someone like you? because obviously you are the same Daniel Star, too predictable ... I already answered you in English, so you don't cry. By the way it is not mocking is telling the truth because if what you establish doing according to you was fine, then why did you close the account, you created those stores yourself in shopify and you yourself generated the coupons so you are one of the users who abused the page. Goodbye

@KrastonB

Zenny Lu Again, How do you want to not think that you have others accounts if your last publication was 4 months ago. Did you just come to read the forum? Do you just watch the activity of other users and do nothing else?

@KrastonB

Zenny Lu Or is it that you are one of those affected because you only reactive coupons from @stardaniel79? Because if that user did something wrong, then those who lived from their reactivations too, and I included myself. I followed that user and I saw that I only added 5 codes per store and they were there, could I not add them? And if I add them, I'm the same stardaniel who had other accounts? You really know little about the page, a user who uploaded more than 100 codes a day wants you to have more accounts. Case that does not happen with you since your account has 4 months of inactivity and you come to think as if you work daily. Good day!

@zenny
Zenny Lu

Bulton Krason NO, I am not one of the users who live from reconnections, on the contrary I would love to eliminate all ...

@yilcaryc

Jimmy Doheny in a nutshell now you just have to work with what is in the community and as long as it is approved by you this means that it will be more difficult to create new codes

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

yilcary cordero There are nearly 200,000 approved ecommerce stores on Dealspotr currently, which means there is tons of opportunity to find and create new codes!

@MigthyKronos
Justin Moore

Jimmy Doheny I agree that this will only increase the low activity of new stores and increase reactivations. And if this happens, why do not the reactivation points be lowered a little? I have noticed how the reactivations are worth more points than looking for new codes. It is much easier to get reactivations than new codes and more if it gives you more points to reactivate.

@Larrynance43
Rosherr

Jimmy Doheny And How You will motivate users to add new stores with nwe codes If They do not get points on them?

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Rosherr We have over 200,000 existing stores on our site. The goal is to find more valid codes for these stores.

@jaedcogue

Jimmy Doheny
good afternoon give me answers because my payments are being returned I do not upload new stores and I am well aware of the rules that happen nobody gives me explanation write to the private and do not respond

@jesuspromo37
Jesus A

Jimmy Doheny Good afternoon Mr Jimmy, there are indeed many stores that last 2 months and then something like shopfy is displayed, the page is not working, but there are several users who placed those codes with an expiration date of 9 months. I tried once to invalidate one of those codes and they lowered my score.

Today I noticed the change because I made two validations and they gave me 0 points, now what is the procedure to know which store is approved because I saw the links and I really do not see the difference, I appreciate some other option to know.

and the measure seems good to me since there are many pages of pirate stores.

@jesuspromo37
Jesus A

Jimmy Doheny Excuse me, Mr. Yimmy, I already noticed a difference in the URL would be these letters "ds" which indicate that it is not approved, in the case of an approved store, can I perform validations?

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Jesus A Yes you can! You can still do validations on unapproved stores, you just won't receive any points from doing them.

@jesuspromo37
Jesus A

Jesus A another of the things that are observed is the

repetition of stores that is to say with the same name, that's why the codes are repeated

@jesuspromo37
Jesus A

Jimmy Doheny Excuse me, Mr Jimmy, I was referring to approved stores

@reinelysbarreto

Jimmy Doheny
I think the measures are correct apart the explanation is fine the detail I see is that it would be good to eliminate those unapproved stores

@VzlaDeals
Emilys Ochoa

Jimmy Doheny

I don't see much sense in this new system. If adding stores does not generate points, why add stores then?

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Emilys Ochoa The goal is to encourage users to find codes for stores already on the site. We have over 200,000 approved stores that you can find codes for.

@MigthyKronos
Justin Moore

Jimmy Doheny Previously we were asked to find new stores, now we are asked again to work with what already exists? I don't see much use in that. I insist that that will only bring more reactivations in the community. They should take actions so that the reactivations are not so sought after and so the points are increased by getting new codes. You say there are more than 200,000 stores to work but there are also more than 200,000 thousand users in the community, and it is known that not all stores offer codes constantly

@angelzabaleta
Luke

Jimmy Doheny

Apparently there are only 150,000 approved stores since its directory has approximately 2500 pages and in each one 60 stores are shown, anyone can see this, where are the other third of pages that you indicate?

@yilcaryc

Jimmy Doheny you ask to work with what is already in the community but when you get users like @ saint11 who reactivate codes and place a year of expiration on the code that user limits users more

@paola_55
pether hill

Jimmy Doheny you don't have another better developed answer because they don't clean all those stores not allowed by you from the server and so there are only 200,000 thousand that you say here those affected are all those who reactivate those that validate those that place new stores or simply do not give points those stores that you say are false illegal or not allowed

@Maiia
Maia Oropeza

Jimmy Doheny No sense at all! First, u ask us to find new stores and now new store r not longer vaild to get points? Is this a move to "clean" again Deal from people that r doing wrong things here? It makes no sense, 4 real. There is a 200,000 approved ecommerce stores, but I can assure u that a lot of those stores, a lot of them, don't have a single code working, and If they do, is a referal code (that in fact, gives u like 40 points of something like that)

Also, r the stores that have a "unapproved" status will ever gonna be "approved" to get points again or what? If there not, may as well delete them so we don't waste more time adding a deal for them when those stores r not longer giving us points for every deal.

@AldebaranDeTauro
MasterCode

Jimmy Doheny Jimmy as explained is the new post. Who will add new stores to dealpotr?

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Aldebaran Our team of employees will continue to be in charge of adding new stores.

@yilcaryc

Jimmy Doheny
If your team of employees will be in charge of creating the new stores, you should create a section where the stores that have been created and remain in that section are until the store has already been one month old so that these stores are not linked with those already there and there is a more comfortable way of working

@KrastonB

Jimmy Doheny Already the work team was inefficient with the revision of codes and now they will become even more with the creation of stores. If this is really done, a section should be placed where all newly created stores appear so that users with more level can review them and get active codes. But they cannot create stores and that the moderators themselves are the ones who add all the useful codes for that store, because if so, then only those of you in the community would work for that. The number of codes allowed in stores should also be increased (30 regular codes and 150 single use codes) so that we can work with those that already exist. I want to know if working with just single use will be penalized. There are many doubts left by this new rule.

@yilcaryc

Jimmy Doheny Another question if your moderators will be in charge of creating new stores as they will be sure that those stores will continue to function or not in 1 or 2 months.

@yilcaryc

Jimmy Doheny
of the 200,000 stores that you say there are the vast majority were created by users and not by moderators so thanks to so many stores that users created is that this community has grown and today you want to leave those users without work tools

@yunfen011
Alex Otalora

Jimmy Doheny If I upload a store code that they haven't tried yet, they won't give the points. Will I be penalized for uploading a new store code that was not approved? And if they approve it, will the points arrive after they approve it?

@luisca10

Jimmy Doheny If the moderation team verifies that the new store and the code works, will points be awarded? and how long would that store verification process take?

@ambarita123
ambar diaz

Jimmy Doheny, don't you think it's easier to remove this websites from your pool of stores? it's only my opinion, i don't know anything about programming or how you manage the dealspotr main website, but for me, i think it's easier to remove the websites not approved from the pool until you approved it. don't you think? this is my humble opinion just to try to improve this website

@jeanpiba87

Jimmy Doheny

Hello Jimmy, I think that differentiating stores by the URL will be confusing since it is difficult to notice the difference in the URL. My proposal is that a tab be placed in green similar to the one that says exclusive of Dealspotr but that saying store approved by Dealspotr this will allow to speed up the jobs and that many errors are not commented on or that any task is approved or reactivated in unapproved stores Greetings

@jeanpiba87

Jimmy Doheny

Hi Jimmy, I think that differentiating a fake store from one approved by Dealspotr by the URL will cause confusion. My proposal is to create a label similar to the one of Dealspotr exclusive but that this store says Approved by Dealspotr this will avoid having tasks in unapproved stores and speed up and improve the efficiency of Dealspotr users

regards

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Jeanpiero Barone Utrera That is good feedback and something I've been talking with the tech team about. I'm hoping we can get something implemented, but for the time being it's best to quickly check the URL.

@KrastonB

Jimmy Doheny My proposal is to create a section where all those approved stores are and another section where the stores are to be approved. Everyone decides if they work in approved stores or if they risk adding codes in stores to be approved. So when approved they will have a number of points added to their counter. I also propose to increase the number of codes allowed for each store. They should also clarify whether it is considered abuse to work with single use and reactivations if it becomes very difficult to add new codes.

@TakerGeek
Taker Geek

Jimmy Doheny Jimmy, a suggestion.

Do not you think it is better to restore the changes they made and when requesting the moderation payments check the stores and if there are stores that fail to verify (that are fraudulent) remove those points? yes, the payment would be later but it would be safe ...

I have seen stores that have months without being verified by moderation.

Really, the desire to work disappears when you see that by handing a Site-Wide code from a recognized store (but that is not verified), no extra point.

@yani
Rosedweli

Jimmy Doheny

God what happened here hand, that tangle clarify that this is dark please.

@gabyvby

Jimmy Doheny Really bad new rules, I add 5 new codes at existing stores and i didn't get any point.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Gabriela Brito I just checked your recent activity, the stores you added codes to are not approved, which is why you did not receive points. You did receive points for the approved stores you added codes to, which include Edible Arrangements and Ten Thousand Villages

@serbianlol

Jimmy Doheny It seems to me that what they are doing is fine.

The abuse of lazy users must be stopped.

There are many approved and available stores and lots of coupons daily.

I don't understand the eagerness to want to cheat and affect the community.

@TakerGeek
Taker Geek

Jimmy Doheny Jimmy, how about this idea? And if we publish new stores and you review them and after approving them they send us a notification and so we add the promo codes? because it really is not worth adding stores and offers and then approve these stores and get nothing points. The idea is that we all benefit.

@yilcaryc

Jimmy Doheny
There is something that users like @dealstalker do not understand if you allow them to verify and add offers from such unapproved stores and users like @ saint11 allow them to reactivate codes and put dates for one year and so you come and tell us that there are infinity of stores and codes in the community

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

yilcary cordero You can continue adding codes to unapproved stores, you just will not receive points.

@yilcaryc

Jimmy Doheny
everything is very rare because if a buyer uses one of those stores not approved, the community is benefiting since that buyer found what he was looking for in the stores that are in the community but only the buyer and the community and the user who wins Created that store and you have found the codes do not benefit because the store is not approved by you. it's like you now use the tools that users had and give it to their moderators and that they create the stores but believe them as unapproved so that only the community wins

@pizcajun

Jimmy Doheny

I really do not understand this new rule if adding a new store and placing a code gives you the points, you have to wait months to approve the store and months return the points? I think it's a very unfair measure

@KrastonB

Jimmy Doheny Can you make a section of the 200,000 approved stores for dealspotr? I have more than 4 hours looking for stores that do not have the -ds- and I have not gotten, and the ones that I have managed to get have already passed 30 codes and more. Please should look for ways to make your new rule more acceptable.

@cuponcity9

Jimmy Doheny Hi.. What about if I add a new brand, while I´m posting a deal, it will give 0 points too?

@Raao
RAAO Deals

Jimmy Doheny I am very stressed, there is no one to solve my problem, what the hell happened that took points away from me

@gabyvby

Jimmy Doheny The stores i get are not on dealspotr, i really think the dealspotr's community must take other changes, like verificate all new stores, not only old stores, Cause there are a lot of member here working, and not all the approved stores have new codes.

@luisca10

Jimmy Doheny since now it is more difficult to get coupons.. will they give more points to upload them?

@Daiki

Jimmy Doheny Changes would also have to be made, there would no longer be 30 active validations but for example 60 or more and 150 single would be used if 200 or a little, and would also be penalized users who abuse the dates, such as for example people who place date of 3,4,5,6 up to 1 year of discount maturity, make that no one can validate such discount.

@gabyvby

Jimmy Doheny it's fun, the store Boss Busines Babes is unapproved but someone save money with a code from this store, so, the only win in this game are you.

@yilcaryc

Gabriela Brito It's true, I also commented on that. There are many stores that are not approved but they are still saving in those stores so it is not understood but they are approved as dealspotr because they let buyers use it and now they do not respond in this regard only the community is benefiting

@KrastonB

yilcary cordero Jimmy Doheny Here are some examples of stores that have been in the Dealspotr community for years, are currently approved by you and have been inactive for a week or so, and some have more than a month. As these stores appear as approved by you, they are now out of service. Did someone create them and then close them? There is no guarantee that a store does not exist in a month.

https://dealspotr.com/promo-codes/puppethut.comhttps://dealspotr.com/promo-codes/ingroundfencestore.comhttps://dealspotr.com/promo-codes/petstrollerworld.comhttps://dealspotr.com/promo-codes/safcomart.comhttps://dealspotr.com/promo-codes/petgatecentral.com
@Maiia
Maia Oropeza

Gabriela Brito They r gonna still make money thanks to those stores, the ones r not "approved" from them. But, they still have, for some reason, the "courage" to say "you can still add new stores", kwnoing that we r not gonna get anything from that deal, but they will have a peace of the cake everytime someone use a code that was posted and found for us.

@querales
Jimmy Doheny Hello, and could you help I have written to moderator Nick Chin and I have not received an answer for my work which I did in a correct way please my accuracy was affected and the work was re-correct https://dealspotr.com/deal/-ds-get-free-shipping-on-your-order-over-39-at-denver-nugge It tells me that my screenshot is not correct and it is not so true please I did this in the same way and it's correct and I don't see the difference https://dealspotr.com/deal/-ds-get-25-off-your-order-at-memphis-grizzlies-site-wide
@querales

Jimmy Doheny Could you verify my Accuracy my work please I had 19 penalties and my work is fine please thanks

@XFatal

Jimmy Doheny I just had uploaded a coupon in a store that have 1+ year on Dealspotr and i didnt notice that it's an unverified store. How long will it take to get these stores being approved?

Going to take another days off from here untill all gets done.

@manumanu

Jimmy Doheny

I am writing directly to you, in reference to the recent changes made in dealspotr regarding unverified stores, and that the codes of aggregate stores will not be paid, in order to collaborate with the community and not to affect the workers who do the work correctly, for example I am in the ranking of 69 as the most active. I recommend:

1- There is a classification of more active users: they must use that classification and the assets that are among the first 200 positions to be able to validate, add and reactivate codes of all stores.

2.- The first 100 most active users can be enabled to add stores.

3.- Define what are the conditions to add new stores:

4.- enable the condition of pending points, if the user added or validated a new store.

5.- define what are the conditions that make a store not enabled to be added to the platform.

6.- perform a cleanup of users who have broken the rules

7.- Do not allow reactivations of one year, without evidence of date.

8.- awards to users who add more codes and offers, not single use, on the day.

That is my contribution, so you can clean limit the community and rely on those users who work correctly, and that these measures do not affect us all equally.

@yilcaryc

Ricardo Franco one of the best proposals I have seen because I as an active user am affected but Mr. Jimmy does not respond to these kinds of suggestions

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Ricardo Franco Thanks for the recommendations, we will keep these in mind as we continue to improve the platform for deal posters and our shoppers.

@carupano26
Aioria

Jimmy Doheny Hello greetings, I would like to know who penalizes administrators or moderators when they do something that is not right ..?

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Aioria We review their work and make appropriate corrections if there are any errors from a moderator.

@paola_55
pether hill

you don't have another better developed answer because they don't clean all those stores not allowed by you from the server and so there are only 200,000 thousand that you say here those affected are all those who reactivate those that validate those that place new stores or simply do not give points those stores that you say are false illegal or not allowed

@gabyvby

Jimmy Doheny Good day. I would like the system will be reestablished like before. For me the 70% of people who are here working are from Venezuela, and i know that is really hard find codes for approved stores only. I before get $5 in 4 hours daily was like $150 monthly, that's good money in my country, but now i just can make $3 in 8 hours daily, and that is really stressful. I just want that the dealspotr's team think about it.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Gabriela Brito I appreciate your insight. We will definitely take it into consideration, however the old system had far too much spam and not legitimate deals.

@gabyvby

Jimmy Doheny Yes. I Know that, but the best you can do is take meassures with single users only, in my opinion.

@manumanu

Jimmy Doheny

I am writing directly to you, in reference to the recent changes made in dealspotr regarding unverified stores, and that the codes of aggregate stores will not be paid, in order to collaborate with the community and not to affect the workers who do the work correctly, for example I am in the ranking of 69 as the most active. I recommend:

1- There is a classification of more active users: they must use that classification and the assets that are among the first 200 positions to be able to validate, add and reactivate codes of all stores.

2.- The first 100 most active users can be enabled to add stores.

3.- Define what are the conditions to add new stores:

4.- enable the condition of pending points, if the user added or validated a new store.

5.- define what are the conditions that make a store not enabled to be added to the platform.

6.- perform a cleanup of users who have broken the rules

7.- Do not allow reactivations of one year, without evidence of date.

8.- awards to users who add more codes and offers, not single use, on the day.

That is my contribution, so you can clean limit the community and rely on those users who work correctly, and that these measures do not affect us all equally.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Ricardo Franco Thank you for sharing these points, it's always good to hear ideas from the community. We will keep these in mind as we continue to improve the platform.

@Asheadc

Jimmy Doheny I've received this message today:

The Dealspotr team sent you a message: "Thank you for participating in Dealspotr. We reviewed your recent activity, and unfortunately we saw patterns that match patterns of abuse or unhelpful deal posting which may negatively impact the user experience on Dealspotr. In your case, you're adding product/sale type deals on pages with many active promotions. Please avoid doing this. Other examples of helpful deal posting activity: - Post deals for a wide variety of stores, in particular stores that don’t have many deals yet - Use a wide variety of validation types (creations, reactivations, confirmations, edits, etc.) - Provide evidence of reactivation expiration dates. If none, default to 4 weeks. Try out the new Deal Posting Projects to earn more points quicker. Your account has been adjusted for this activity. We encourage you to continue your participation, please double check that any validations you’re making are truly helpful to shoppers on Dealspotr.

I'm using "Deal Posting Projects" trying to get a better average to post more. I try not to reactivacte excesive codes or use promotions that i know can break the rules. but i can't check if a store has a lot of offers active (Even if they are expired but you didn't check). Mostly, when i upload a DPP deal, i skip the store, because the excessive use of rewards can generate an adjustment (Because i saw it), so, could you tell me why this kind of things still happening?

Now, i have a limited account (I'm level 25 again) and i can't get my rewards properly. I guess you must check your standards and the stores which appears on Deal Posting Projects.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Freljord Ashe Thanks for sharing. Can you please send me a message? I'll speak with the team to get more insight for you.

@marta1210
martha ponce

Jimmy Doheny
you know that it is unfair to be sitting every day settled coloncasted deals for dealspotr and to continue rejecting payments without reason it is best to say what this is about whether the page will continue to pay or not

@ambarita123
ambar diaz

Jimmy Doheny

hello, i just received this message:

"The Dealspotr team sent you a message: "Thank you for participating in Dealspotr. We reviewed your recent activity, and unfortunately we saw patterns that match patterns of abuse or unhelpful deal posting which may negatively impact the user experience on Dealspotr.

In your case, you're abusing the deal posting projects. Please avoid doing this.

Other examples of helpful deal posting activity:

Post deals for a wide variety of stores, in particular stores that don’t have many deals yet

Use a wide variety of validation types (creations, reactivations, confirmations, edits, etc.)

Provide evidence of reactivation expiration dates. If none, default to 4 weeks.

Your account has been adjusted for this activity. We encourage you to continue your participation, please double check that any validations you’re making are truly helpful to shoppers on Dealspotr.

"

but, i've never received a mistake for what i'm been doing, also my acuraccy drops 10 points,

cand you explain this to me? it's not fair.

8:18 pm

you said i'm abusing of deal posting, but from that system i've uploaded a lot of deals, freebies, bogos, in store printables, new promo codes, reactivated old ones. etc

@TakerGeek
Taker Geek

Jimmy Doheny Jimmy, why don't you make an exclusion and users who publish offers and coupons correctly can receive new stores and receive points for published offers? or that after a certain level you can receive points.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Taker Geek Any user receives points for adding codes to approved stores.

@TakerGeek
Taker Geek

Jimmy Doheny I think I could not explain myself well, I mean that because they do not make an exception for users who have time on the site and are of a high level can add new stores and receive points when adding offers from these unapproved stores.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Taker Geek That's something we could look at in the future, but for now we don't have that feature.

@carupano26
Aioria

Jimmy Doheny Hello greetings, I really made the mistake both of working in high-volume stores (stores with more than 30 promotional codes or more than 150 single-use codes already active). Only by creating / reactivating regular codes, so that my score went down so much, I think they have been very rigorous since I have provided codes where buyers have found favorable discounts. Another thing that was very affected was my precision score, it fell a lot in my opinion from a level 53 to 43.

Another very important aspect that I would like to know is if I can really do project work to publish offers to earn more points faster, since information about that where they encouraged me to work that way was sent to my email.

I hope to reconsider my request and be fair I think and I think that they attacked in a very fierce way to do this to me.

@lcgm

Jimmy Doheny The Dealspotr team sent you a message: "Thank you for participating in Dealspotr. We reviewed your recent activity, and unfortunately we saw patterns that match patterns of abuse or unhelpful deal posting which may negatively impact the user experience on Dealspotr. In your case, you're confirming too many deals. Please avoid doing this. Other examples of helpful deal posting activity: - Post deals for a wide variety of stores, in particular stores that don’t have many deals yet - Use a wide variety of validation types (creations, reactivations, confirmations, edits, etc.) - Provide evidence of reactivation expiration dates. If none, default to 4 weeks. Try out the new Deal Posting Projects to earn more points quicker. Your account has been adjusted for this activity. We encourage you to continue your participation, please double check that any validations you’re making are truly helpful to shoppers on Dealspotr.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Aubri Finley Geurin Thanks for reaching out. You were penalized because you were mainly confirming deals. It's best to spend more time finding new codes and adding them to the site.

@gabyvby
Jimmy Doheny https://dealspotr.com/deal/-ds-get-50-off-orders-over-300-at-any-promo-site-wide I wanna know the reason of this " Oops! Your validation: Get $50 Off Orders Over $300 at Any Promo (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: Extraneous text in Coupon Code field. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected.Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! " I was in 95 level and now i am in 89, wtf, almost 10 points less for only one mistake, really?
@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Gabriela Brito The code you added there is SPRINGBREAK50S. In your screenshot the code is SPRINGBREAK50H. You only lost 2 points on that mistake. I see you were penalized on at least 2 additional offers.

@Maiia
Maia Oropeza

It's so frustrating fiding codes from regular stores that are already add here and not being able to submit the code cuz the store is "not approved". Not a smart move, "team"!

@TakerGeek
Taker Geek
Jimmy Doheny Hey Could you help me? It turns out that I entered a store (AllConsort) and added a coupon but I did not notice that the store had changed its name and URL but apparently it is still the same owners. the URL and the Name change but still with the old name in Dealspotr ... Could you edit the store? and so I am not unjustly penalized. ( https://dealspotr.com/deal/-ds-get-8-off-on-orders-over-65-at-allconsort-site-wide )
@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Taker Geek Thanks for letting me know. I'll have the team update that brand.

@dayselis15

Jimmy Doheny Hello Jimmy. Can you check my penalty, please? Oops! Your validation: Get 10% Off Your Order at Lurella Cosmetics (Single-Use Code) was flagged for the following reason: The deal is expired or added incorrect expiration date during creation. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected.Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details I checked the code and still working and the expiration date is correct with additional info that i got in my email. It is not a month is on March, 13.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Dayselis Marquez If you have evidence of the expiration date, you'll want to include that in the screenshot.

@dayselis15

Jimmy Doheny Can i put 2 screenshots in the same file? Because i just loaded the screenshot with the code working but the expiration date was in another photo. I want to put clear this because i dont want to be penalize in the future for the same reason or i dont want to be penalize because i am editing the file

@yilcaryc

Jimmy Doheny Here is the question if you do not even know when you close one, because the users tend much less and that is why it is not understood then to prohibit the creation of stores

@bcdiaz68
Belkys Diaz

Jimmy Doheny

This store https://dealspotr.com/promo-codes/sojournerbags.com, apparently is NOT SPAM, but when reativating an offer did not score, although the system accounted for it as a reactivated offer. This leads me to doubt if not having "ds" in your url can be considered as NO SPAM. If you have another explanation for this I would appreciate it.
@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Belkys Diaz Please send me a link to the deal you reactivated, I'm happy to take a look.

@TakerGeek
Taker Geek

Jimmy Doheny Thank you bro, but the offer I publish was already on the page you merged .. could you delete it? If a moderator sees it, I could lower precision points unfairly.

@yilcaryc

Jimmy Doheny
A shopper saved using your deal for Porrtr Store! They saved $22.49 on G-1 US Navy Goatskin Flying Jacket (Plush Collar Thickened). Thanks for helping people save more money on Dealspotr. - view your deal This store is not approved by you but the store is still working and you are saving in that store so you have done badly with the measures you took because you and the buyers do serve those stores.

https://dealspotr.com/promo-codes/-ds-porrtrstore
@karpatt
Karlee

Jimmy Doheny

I am not understanding the rules of this page, they should be clearer because we do not waste time

@lcdaisa

Jimmy Doheny Hello Jimmy I have a doubt. If Iam working in Proyect and I valid a code of unapproved store and I have my reward (100 points). I will be penalized for Dealpotr??

@VzlaDeals
Emilys Ochoa
Jimmy Doheny Good afternoon Jimmy, a question ... Why is a user like this https://dealspotr.com/@saint11 still active? I saw that they told you what they do with the reactivations and you did nothing. More than half of the coupons to reactivate that I find, has damaged them by placing a year to expire. I don't see any logic to keep it active, but it's still active. The rules say that a month is placed if the due date is unknown but he places a year, then in each reactivation he would be committing an infraction.
@Tryndamere

Jimmy Doheny Hello. Yesterday, i received this notification:

The Dealspotr team sent you a message: "Thank you for participating in Dealspotr. We reviewed your recent activity, and unfortunately we saw patterns that match patterns of abuse or unhelpful deal posting which may negatively impact the user experience on Dealspotr. In your case, you’re exploiting a bug on deal posting projects, claiming a store more than once to earn invalid points. Please avoid doing this. Your account has been adjusted for this activity. We encourage you to continue your participation, please double check that any validations you’re making are truly helpful to shoppers on Dealspotr.
"

When Dealspotr changes its policies about unapproved stores, they didn't change the system on Deal Posting Projects. DPP still has A LOT of unapproved stores on rotation. When i add something of these stores, didn't reflect on my notifications, but shows when i finish a project. I'm not exploiting a bug. You should fix this problem inmediatly. I don't if another user has the same issue i have, but i think is UNFAIR because we only want to do our best.

Also, system lowered me 5 levels.

@Juniorthin
JuniorDeals

King Tryndamere friend this page deal has many bugs and they fix what favors you so as not to pay and remove a lot of waypoints in Deal Posting Projects you have to be lucky and get a better point I recommend a real job bye regards

@rosapalm

Jimmy Doheny Good morning Mr. Doheny waiting for your answer what is the problem with the titles of the stores in my coupons I review and I do not find the error could you explain what is the inconvenience or am I being penalized only for the benefit of another? I have sent several replacing the titles without need in my opinion and that is why we are penalized. I would like to know how this can be corrected because I have already lowered my level twice for this reason.

@laborador
Ivan Rojas

Jimmy Doheny Hello, for what reason do I rate a validation 2 times if the error was made only once, regarding the screenshot generated by the store.

@tipicco
Luis

dealspotr spent all this year stealing from people they are still in the same saying that there are new rules that do not clarify, open your eyes are falling into bankruptcy and you are taking advantage of others.

@laborador
Ivan Rojas

Jimmy Doheny Hello, I just created an offer in the Deel store, The coupon registered perfectly but when I verify the coupon it sends me to another store that is not the registered one. What happens in this case?

@YHLQMDLG34
Near54

Jimmy Doheny I have sent you several messages and do not get a response from your friend Jimmy

@jimmyd
Ivan Rojas That store page is for Deel, which is a different brand than Dell.com. Did you mean to add it to Dell?
@laborador
Ivan Rojas

Jimmy Doheny The coupon included it in Deel, only for laptop and it can be verified, that the coupon is in the indicated store, but when validating, the other store comes out.

@YHLQMDLG34
Near54

I have sent you several messages and do not get a response from your friend Jimm