1. Discussion Forum › 
  2. General Discussion
@yymm2

How do I add a URL to my profile?

I want to finish completing my profile but whenever I enter the e-mail addresses I get an error, which is the correct way to write it

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Yrma Ynes Martinez Are you talking about your blog URL? Send me the link and I'll see if I can update it from our end :)

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Yrma Ynes Martinez Hi! These should all be fixed now :) Sometimes if there's an extra space or something before or after the URL, it can cause an error. Let me know if I entered all the info correctly!

@yymm2

Yrma Ynes Martinez You could tell me some tips to post the validations, so I do not delete them and give me bad rating, I have happened several times by grammar or by the image

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Yrma Ynes Martinez Here are some examples for different types of deals:

Promo Codes:

Simply apply the code during check out. Exclusions may apply, there was no expiration date listed on the site.

It is a little hard to see where to add the coupon code for this store, it is hidden at the bottom right hand side during checkout (see screenshot).

Product Deals:

To get the price listed, you must use the promo code “DEAL” during check out.

Simply go to their website by clicking on the link, it takes you directly to the product so you can add it to your cart.

Sales Deals:

When you purchase an item from this store, sign up to their email list and they will send you new deals and promotions weekly.

Simply click on the link and go to their website. Add the items to your cart and check out. The savings are already included, plus you can get free shipping on orders over $35!