1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Influencer Talk
@techygeekshome

Completed Campaign Review Status

Hi, I completed a review and posted to our blog and social media accounts nearly two weeks ago now, but the status is still pending review.

I have tried to contact the brand but heard nothing back. Not sure what our next steps are?

@emily_
Emily Helwig

A. J. Reilly Hi A.J.! I'm sorry to hear that—the brands have a 30 day window to view/approve your promotion. If it's not approved/sent edits in that time period, it will be auto-approved. Again, I'm sorry that it's taken so long for you to hear back. We've also reached out to the brand on our end and encouraged them to look through their pending submissions.

@techygeekshome
A. J. Reilly

Emily Helwig Hi - still not received any sort of reply from them, any ideas what we can do?

@techygeekshome
A. J. Reilly

Emily Helwig Hi - I just checked and it has now, I didnt get any notification though whereas I did with other reviews. It has completed now but it says I have been credited with 0 points. Is that correct? If so, how does that work? I got a large amount of points for one review but then 0 for another?

@techygeekshome
A. J. Reilly
A. J. Reilly This campaign was a free product only campaign, so you were only compensated in the form of a product. Before applying to any campaign, you can see how you'll be compensated upfront, so you can decide if it's worth it for you to complete that promotion. You can see the details of the eyn campaign here: https://dealspotr.com/campaign/30982975-6098-461f-a354-fe0979824702

Shop by category