1. Discussion Forum › 
  2. Bug Reports & Feedback

Daily Checklist Bug?

Hi everyone!!! Have a great fresh week <3 I really don't know why this keep happening but, I can't do my daily checklist when this task appears.

I would like to know if this happen to someone else, and if the Dealspotr team is aware of this issue. Have a great mondy to all! <3

Michael Quoc

Ibraim P. Hey thanks for posting this bug, we'll take a look and make sure to fix it!

Hkr Fang

Ibraim P. Thanks again for letting us know! This should be fixed now.

Ibraim P.

Hkr Fang Thank you sooo much. This is gonna make us complete our checklist everyday! Yay!!!

Ibraim P.

The problem is still present.

Emily Helwig

Ibraim P. Hello! Have you been posting new deals for these shopper requested stores? It has to be a new deal that we don't already have on the site, not a validation or reactivation of an existing deal.

Ibraim P.

Emily Helwig Yes hun, I have been posting new deals from shopper resquested stores and nothing. I don't know why, but it never let me complete my checklist :(

Emily Helwig

Ibraim P. I actually don't see any new deals for shopper requested stores on your account - only reactivations. Would you mind sending me the URL of a few of these deals? I'd love to try to fix this. Thanks!

Ibraim P.

Emily Helwig Do you do something? lol I just reactivate a shopper requested deal and it works. Never happend to me before.

Emily Helwig

Ibraim P. Haha no I didn't do anything! Sometimes, refreshing the page or closing it and then opening it again can fix any checklist problems. I'll have to look further into this. Thanks though! Let me know if you finish your checklist!