1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@NChin

Deal Posting Questions

Quick update: for questions regarding deal posting please send a direct message to myself or Jimmy. We'll do our best to review and answer accordingly in a timely manner. Thanks for all your hard work!

@STARSPD
Daniel Star

Nick Chin hi there! Will you be attentive to the reports that are made or will you also ignore them? There are several users that I have reported for breaking the rules and they are still active in the community.

@NChin
Nick Chin

Daniel Star I will do my best to monitor and address users that are reported and act accordingly. Thank you.

@jesusbg

Nick Chin
Good afternoon friend, I am writing to you because I really need your help: in the last 3 months I have been penalized many times. 1st they tell me that I am "confirming too much" which I stop doing and I only confirm one or two coupons in the validations that I do, they also penalized me again ... the other is that they penalize me for the following reason "is exploding an error in bidding projects, claiming a store more than once to earn invalid points. " Something not to be due? because of this my score has dropped considerably ... please what can you do ?? I would appreciate your help

@jesusbg

Nick Chin Hello again I would like to know what is wrong with this: "Thank you for participating in Dealspotr. We reviewed your recent activity, and unfortunately we saw patterns that match patterns of abuse or publication of unhelpful offers that can negatively affect the user experience in Dealspotr. In your case, an error is exploiting the offer to publish projects, claim a store more than once to earn invalid points Avoid doing this Your account has been adjusted for this activity We recommend that you continue your participation, verify that any Validation you are doing is really useful for buyers at Dealspotr.

I would appreciate your help again please

@lordbioxv2016

Nick Chin The Dealspotr team sent you a message: "Thank you for participating in Dealspotr. We reviewed your recent activity, and unfortunately, we saw patterns that match patterns of abuse or unhelpful deal posting which may negatively impact the user experience on Dealspotr. In your case, you're only creating / reactivating regular codes for high volume stores (stores with 30+ promo codes or 150+ single-use codes already active). Please avoid doing this. Other examples of helpful deal posting activity: Post deals for a wide variety of stores, in particular stores that don’t have many deals yet. Use a wide variety of validation types (creations, reactivations, confirmations, edits, etc.) Provide evidence of reactivation expiration dates. If none, default to 4 weeks. Try out the new Deal Posting Projects to earn more points quicker. Your account has been adjusted for this activity. We encourage you to continue your participation, please double check that any validations you’re making are truly helpful to shoppers on Dealspotr. It's seriously? Basically I must reactivate those that do not have volume, so even if a person had unlimited validations they would be affected by this. I no longer know what to do honestly.

@Isaacostia
Isaacostia

Nick ChinGood morning, I wrote due to 3 penalties that were made to me by screenshot error, I did not upload those captures, upload the corresponding ones to each coupon but your server put me another image on the coupon, attached proof that your server had an error since Another user who also valid the coupon added a totally different screenshot to the one I send, attached photo and I hope your correction or explanation of these 3 penalties, I thank you in advance

@NChin
Nick Chin

Jaime Romero Where is the proof that we had an error, as I'm seeing the same screenshot associated with all of those deals that were invalidated by us. Without that proof, I can not not remove the penalties as it looks like you included incorrect screenshots when trying to validate those deals.

@Isaacostia
Isaacostia
Nick Chin Look for example in this link: https://dealspotr.com/deal/-ds-10-off-your-order-at-water-to-go-site-wide

If you check 2 users we validate at the same time and at 2 we uploaded different images to the store, don't you think that is strange? Besides that I throw the message "Server Error" in red in the 3 coupons that I am penalized, I uploaded the correct image, but I do not know why it was uploaded in 3 different coupons. Can you do something for me? Do you have a way to verify?

@NChin
Nick Chin

Jaime Romero Honestly, I can only go off the data that is shown to me in our database and the screenshot that is provided for me is the one that I see that invalidates your deal. In the future, I would screenshot any server errors and provide the screenshots that you tried to upload and send them over to me for review. Thank you.

@Blakamon
Nick Chin Hi, I think there was an error on a penalization that i received a few hours ago, this is the deal https://dealspotr.com/deal/-ds-get-10-off-in-your-order-at-maryruth-organics-site-wid it says that my deal doesn´t belong to that website, but it my screenshot it shows that it actually works, in fact i use the code once again when i saw the penalization and it works, this is the website https://www.maryruthorganics.com/?rfsn=2712273.1e019b, Thank you.
@NChin
Nick Chin

Jesus Alejandro Michelena Gomes This deal was invalidated and penalized, because after we reviewed it, we found that the code is exclusive to another site, so it shouldn't be posted on our site. Thank you.

@AndreWorks

Nick Chin Greetings.

https://imgur.com/a/cusOSTO

As you can see in the picture, I have that problem when re-activating a coupon, or when I want to upload a new one. Needless to say, I do have attempts to publish, contrary to what the message indicates. The only thing that problem has allowed me to do are validations. Please help!

@ALBERTOM1968

Nick Chin Hi Nick. I need your help. I've edited a deal and I unchecked Site-wide flag, but when I post it still appears. Could you tell why this happens?

@NChin
Nick Chin

ALBERTO MONTONTIEL Your title was spelled incorrectly as this "Free Shippin on Orders Over $40 at Health Warrior (Site-Wide)"

@NChin
Nick Chin

Andre Stone Your text was this and it needed to be edited. "Save 5% Off on Orders Over $49 Order at 4legsmed (Site-Wide)"

@ambarita123
ambar diaz

Nick Chin

hello, i just received this message:

"The Dealspotr team sent you a message: "Thank you for participating in Dealspotr. We reviewed your recent activity, and unfortunately we saw patterns that match patterns of abuse or unhelpful deal posting which may negatively impact the user experience on Dealspotr.

In your case, you're abusing the deal posting projects. Please avoid doing this.

Other examples of helpful deal posting activity:

Post deals for a wide variety of stores, in particular stores that don’t have many deals yet

Use a wide variety of validation types (creations, reactivations, confirmations, edits, etc.)

Provide evidence of reactivation expiration dates. If none, default to 4 weeks.

Your account has been adjusted for this activity. We encourage you to continue your participation, please double check that any validations you’re making are truly helpful to shoppers on Dealspotr.

"

but, i've never received a mistake for what i'm been doing, also my acuraccy drops 10 points,

cand you explain this to me? it's not fair.

8:18 pm

you said i'm abusing of deal posting, but from that system i've uploaded a lot of deals, freebies, bogos, in store printables, new promo codes, reactivated old ones. etc

@NChin
Nick Chin

ambar diaz What they mean by that, is that all of your activity has been in deal posting projects, so you should do things out of there as well and go to merchants directly instead of doing everything in that section of the site.

@ambarita123
ambar diaz

Nick Chin, so what you're saying it's i can't use unlimited times the system you put on the website? what's the point of putting it into the website? it's unfair. and i repeat in that system i've uploaded a lot of deals, freebies, bogos, in store printables, new promo codes, reactivated old ones. etc. so you're penalizing me to upload a lot of stuffs through that system? it's absurd.

@NChin
Nick Chin

ambar diaz Yes, we don't want our users just using that system as that looks like abuse to just get as many points as possible.

@ambarita123
ambar diaz

Nick Chin, then remove that system, and you're going to save a lot of bad comments on the forum, over and over again.

@laborador
Ivan Rojas

Nick Chin
I can not work like this. There are many ghost stores that damage our time and points. I would like to clarify how to discover which stores do not work. Thank you.

@laborador
Ivan Rojas

Nick Chin Hi nick, why are you downloading points of the same validation 2 times. I am a man over 60 years old, my doctor recommended this page to keep my brain active. I do not understand I am punished 2 times for the same validation.

@coco1992
Maria Huang

Nick Chin Hi. Everytime when I submit a deal, it shows that Validation Limit Reached Additional info. What should I do?

@marmarierin
Marie Rin

Hello Nick Chin

I was penalized for the following offer: https://dealspotr.com/deal/-ds-129.99-sol-republic-amps-air-2.0-bluetooth-wireless-in-

It is alleged that "The best online price URL provided is not a valid comparison price", but, I have reviewed and what really happened is that the user re-enlisted the article. Look at the following images, please.

https://imgur.com/a/ChDxcgl

Is there anything that can be done about it? Or do I really deserve the penalty? I would greatly appreciate any tip, help, suggestion or possible method of solution in this regard. :)

@NChin
Nick Chin

Marie Rin Because the previous lowest price was already an expired deal it was not comparible with the price that you provided.

@NChin
Nick Chin

Priscila Gamboa For one of those deals the percentage off was incorrect and the other the dates for the promotion were incorrect.

@lcdaisa

Nick Chin Hello Nick, I have a doubt. If Iam working in Proyect and I valid a code of unapproved store and I have my reward (100 points). I will be penalized for Dealpotr??

@NChin
Nick Chin

Isabel Malave Oca You should not be penalized for that, but if you are please let me know and I will take a look.

@lcdaisa

Nick Chin ok Nick Thanks about that, a last Question: my last penalize I had 2 points down in my Accuracy Score but I dont know Why, I was 44 and then 42 but I dont Had any notification. Could you take a look please??.

@lcdaisa

Nick Chin Hi Nick, I have been penalized twice continuosly and I don´t understand why. Could you check it out please

Thanks

@auraguada
Aura Perez

Nick Chin you could verify this invalidation, I don't see what's wrong with it...

Oops! Your validation: Get Large 1-Topping Pizza, Breadsticks & 2 Sodas for $17 at Pizza Shuttle was flagged for the following reason: Problem with your tip (formatting, grammar, incomplete information). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected.Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

@viajero
Ruben Gomez

Nick Chin Please check why this offer was edited for me.

Oops! Your Validation: Free shipping of all orders to Sophie (site-wide) was marked for the following reason: The title of the agreement was not representative of the agreement. Your accuracy score may have been affected. Thanks for helping us create a great Dealspotr experience by reviewing your validations!

@viajero
Ruben Gomez

Nick Chin
Hello, what is strange about this coupon for me to punish this offer. Strange text in the Coupon Code field Than15

@viajero
Ruben Gomez

Nick Chin I am watching with concern, that they take away points without berifying well. I am not an expert in anything I am trying to learn. Invalidate an offer as the store itself notifies you. I really can't. I see that people edit titles just to earn points since they do not edit anything, they leave it the same as the one you place and they punish it, check this detail

@joselacruz258
jose lacruz

Nick Chin Hello, which is the exact reason why I was discounted 4 thousand points, please explain to me everything I was doing is reactivating existing coupons through this link

https://dealspotr.com/projects

@viajero
Ruben Gomez

Nick Chin Hi Nick, I just created an offer and it was generated 4 times in my deal posting projects.