1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@rachelauerbach

Does your gift card say "Sent on [date]" but you still haven't received it?

Our gift card system is done manually, so please be patient with us. Likely your gift card will be sent out within an hour of it being processed. If you still haven't received it one day later, please send me a message and I can fix this for you.

@rojasma
Axcel Rojas

Rachel Auerbach Hello, my system says that my gift card was sent on 11/2/2018 but in my mail it is not found.

@NohellyDa
Nohelly Da

Rachel Auerbach Hi, 1 delay day. I request my GC 12/12 and still waiting. Hope u can help me.

@caribsincle
Cesar

Rachel Auerbach
Good morning, if I do not get the gift card today, is it for the other year? Mine is dated Saturday, December 22

@LaikOx18
Ibraim P.

Bolivar My God! Some people got pay yesterday :/ Guess we have to wait until monday to get ur GC.

@NohellyDa
Nohelly Da

Rachel Auerbach Hi, 2 delay day. I request my GC 12/24 and still waiting. Hope u can help me.

@Im_pesa

Rachel Auerbach Hi, my system says that my gift card was sent today (01/18/2018) but in my mail it is not found. i keep waiting after more of 3 hours. please check. thanks.

@Whitmore
Whitmore

Rachel Auerbach Hello colleague Raquel, request a gift card on 2/8/2019 and today 2/17/2019 are 9 days and I have not received the gift card separately, I removed the part of "influencer", I must explain it in forum? Not seen anything with a case like mine

@Im_pesa

Rachel Auerbach Hi, my system says that my gift card was sent today (03/08/2019) but in my mail it is not found. i keep waiting, please check. thanks.

@rojasma
Axcel Rojas

Rachel Auerbach I have the same problem. My system says that my gift card was sent on 03/08/2019 but in my mail it is not found. Could you please verify this?

@Im_pesa

Rachel Auerbach Hi, my system says that my gift card was sent on (03/08/2019) but in my mail it is not found. 3 days have passed and I'm still waiting , please check. thanks.

@Claucar

Hello, my system says that my gift card was sent on 3/8/2019 but in my mail it is not found.

@Claucar
Rachel Auerbach Hello, my system says that my gift card was processed and sent to soundtrackmachine@gmail.com on 3/8/2019 but in my mail it is not found. I hope you can help me.

Shop by category