1. Discussion Forum › 
  2. Bug Reports
@lrojasboy

Why can't I edit a promo code once it's been added to the site?

Hello Emily Helwig, I have a strange case here xD. I was validating a code from the shop "corningware", then I realized that the code was wrong writed and I manage to get the real code (by erasing 1 letter from the code), the problem is that when I try to edit it, the page does not show the editing options. I read the forum and, see that other user have the same problem, and you say that to invalidate the deal and post a new deal with the correct code, but when I go post the deal, the loading spinner from the "When does this deal expire?" Keep spinning all day long xD. Then i need a little help here cause I don't know if this is a bug or something else. Here some Pics for reference

Validating post perfectly works

Invalidating post too

But Editing Post dont show anything

And here is the "all day long loading spinner" xD

@wendycute
Wendy Hedrich
Emily Helwig Taking advantage of this post, I also found a bug that on the page where is the zara store offers, I can´t select any of the options, "site wide, Free shipping, Sale" https://dealspotr.com/zara
@emily_
Emily Helwig

Sasha da Sousa Hi! We were having bugs earlier today, but this should be fixed now. Let me know if you're still having issues!

@wendycute
Wendy Hedrich

Emily Helwig  You´re welcome, this is part of our work and contribution to this great community

@FoxLady25
April Ward

Luis Enrique Rojas Moya I had this issue too, there's been some codes that I wanted to edit because the caps were wrong. Like say a code that was submitted by a company was all caps "MAY" but someone submitted it "mAY" "MAy" or something like that... That drives me crazy and I want to edit it, but it won't let me.

@lrojasboy

Emily Helwig Emily Helwig Hello Emily. I have a problem. Yesterday I got 33 Accuracy Score and now today when I enter on the page my Accuracy Decrease to 30 without any notification / invalidations of the moderation team. Maybe this is an error or a bug?. Can you or any moderator explain me why I got that Score Decrease without any notification?. Thanks in Advanced. This happened to me yesterday.

Here's a pic of my notifications dashboard with my latest validation and without any flagged validations.

And today i got 3 flagged validations from yesterday that I want to ask why they were flagged. Cause I don't see the problems with they.

In the First One. '' The deal title contained grammatical issues''. And in the link of the deal https://dealspotr.com/deal/-ds-get-80-off-all-face-shields-at-salt-armour-llc. You can see how couponaddict edited the deal tittle. But if you see my description, my title is the same and it dont have grammatical issues.

In the seccond flagged validation. It say '' Problem with your screenshot (e.g. it was not clear, not a uniquely generated screenshot, did not validate your deal)''. This is the link https://dealspotr.com/deal/-ds-get-up-to-9-off-on-orders-over-30dnj. And if you see my screenshot, it have the discount. I dont see the error here.

And the 3rd flagged validation. '' Problem with your tip (formatting, grammar, incomplete information)''. The link https://dealspotr.com/deal/-ds-free-shipping-sitewide-at-sahalievig. And my description was ''I am validating that this deal works as described. Just apply the coupon code at the shopping cart and Get a Free Shipping Sitewide at Sahalie.".

Hope you help me. Thanks in advanced :D

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Luis Enrique Rojas Moya On the 1st and 3rd deals, you didn't lose any of your score. They just sent you a reminder. On the second one, the deal is about saving $$, and the screenshot is in Euros.

@lrojasboy

Emily Helwig But in the second deal. That tittle was created by the dealspotr team. And I think everybody would think that the tittle it's ok since that was the tittled that dealspotr use...

And why was my Score decreased the 07/05/2017 from 33 to 30 without any notification the 07/05/2017?. Thanks in advanced

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Luis Enrique Rojas Moya You didn't lose accuracy score for the second deal. Your score went down on the 7th because of the other two deals being flagged.

@lrojasboy

Emily Helwig But you early said that I didn't lose any of my score on the 1st and 3rd deals and that in my 2nd deal yes because the deal is about saving $$, and the screenshot is in Euros. But now you said me that i didn't lose accuracy for the second deal but for the 1st and 3rd yes?. And i got the score decrease on 7/05 and those flagged deals were from validations of 08/05. That's an
inconsistency... That's why I ask why my score was decreased that day without any notifications.