1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@MartaLauraZayas

Email scam?


Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 10:25 AM, Dealspotr<contact@dealspotr.com> wrote:📷You received a message 📷Hey Marta Zayas, K Harrison just sent you a message: "Dear Marta Zayas, I am Barrister Ken Harrison, an Attorney at Law, and the Personal lawyer to Mr.S.D.Zayas, a foreigner who used to work with Shell International Company here Republic of Togo, hereinafter shall be referred to as my client. As it may interest you to know, your contact was giving to me by divine aspiration at the office of the Chamber of Commerce and Tourism in Lome-Togo as I was going through some directories. I decided to contact you in order to champion such a business magnitude without any problem. On the 31st of October 2013, my client, his wife and their two children were involved in a car accident along Kara-Sokode expressway while arriving from Holiday to Lome. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then, I have made several inquiries to locate any of their extended relatives and this has also proved unsuccessful. I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at $16.5m,(Sixteen Million five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited. The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next twenty one official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 6 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you share the same last name , so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Therefore,I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 45% of the total sum as gratification, while 5% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone bills, while 50% will be for me. All I require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Upon your acceptance to this proposal, for the confidentiality of this transaction. I expect your urgent response indicating your full interest in this great business transaction to our both mutual trust.Your telephone/fax number will be needed for our easy communication. Note: kindly contact me through my email kharis.lawfirm1952@gmail.com for more details May God be with you. Barrister Ken Harrison." View and reply to K Harrison in the messaging center. Thanks, — Your friends at DealspotrDealspotr 11150 W Olympic Blvd Suite 1080, Los Angeles, CA 90064 You received this because you are a Dealspotr member. Unsubscribe from this alert — Unsubscribe from all email Connect with us: Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest – Linkedin – Instagram Message us on Facebook📷📷
@LaurenN

Marta Zayas Hi Marta! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The user has already been removed from the platform as this type of behavior is not allowed. Thanks!