1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@LaurenN

For Deals Posting Questions or Help

Hi all,

From now on, please send an individual message to Dealspotr Help for any questions that you may have regarding deal posting or the deal posting community. That account will respond to your questions and concerns in a timely manner.

Thank you!

@xao45
ivan salas

Lauren Nelson The most important thing is that they respond quickly to the community since there is no basic guide on how to solve each case in the offers. I would recommend 24hr online support.

@rrhh

Lauren Nelson Hello! They sent me a $ 10 Amazon gift card on 12/11/2019. but I have trouble accessing the email where it was sent. I sent a private message to Dealspotr support, and I still don't receive a reply. can you help me? Thank you!

@laurentveg
laurent vega

Jimmy Doheny good afternoon jimmy I received my payment but I have a problem with my mail and yesterday I had to update it will be that you can resend the code to the email I updated yesterday

@Mimundo
Mimundo

Lauren Nelson Jimmy Doheny Good afternoon I have a problem with my Gift Card, the system says that they have sent it to my mail but when verifying my mail it is not found anywhere.

Could you help me with this, please? Since Dealspotr Help does not respond to any message sent to you.

@Ruggio

Lauren Nelson Who can I write to report duplicate stores and remove them? I have written to Jimmy several times but I stop answering :c

@danialeja65

Lauren Nelson hello good morning how is it done if I can not login to my darlinghern8 user account, it tells me that the email does not exist, and I did not receive any dealsport notification

@barbarafavafmx
Barbara Fava

Lauren Nelson I wrote to the support few days ago because I submitted 3 new deals (active and valid as I tried them myself), and my score dropped at minus 4.

I submitted them complete with all the infos, so I do not understand what's wrong.

@bmariangel00

Lauren Nelson

Hi, I want to know if you pay through PayPal I think I have seen a publication a long time ago

also how long does it take to cancel by that means

thanks

@AprfRodriguez
Aprf✌.

Lauren Nelson
Good afternoon I had a $ 110 Amazon gift card in process and it did not arrive and they delivered it to me I did not get an error message or something that is happening