1. Discussion Forum › 
  2. Contests & Promotions
@emily_

CLOSED: Frugal fashionistas - how do YOU save at Forever 21? Post your #1 savings hack here by May 26th and you could win a $25 gift card!

Hey Dealspotrs! This week's contest is for the fashion forward of the bunch - we're looking for couponing hacks at Forever 21!

What's your #1 secret hack for saving money at Forever 21? What's one way to save on shirts that nobody knows?

Share your tip here in this thread by 12 p.m. PST, Friday, May 26. Try to keep your hack to 100 words or fewer, and no repeats! Include any screenshots as needed. Limit one post per person. We'll compile your contributions into a "top savings hacks" blog post & share on our social channels. The influencer with the most unique, insightful, and helpful tip this week will win a $25 gift card to Forever 21. Good luck everyone!

@NewAgeMama
Laura DeLuca

Emily Helwig Make sure you go at the end of each season and check the discount racks. You can always find great deals.

@fashionwired
Tiffany O

Emily Helwig Avoid getting trendy items that are fashionable today and out-of-style tomorrow. Forever 21 is a good place to get denim pants and plain t-shirts that can be worn for every season. My personal favorite was when I walked into the store and there was a $5 basic tee sale.

@onefrugalgirl

Emily Helwig Go to Google and search for Forever21 Flash Sale. you will find the best sales including 50% off summer selections right now. See screenshot below. Also keep an eye out for the banner bar above the main menu. That's where you'll find deals for free shipping and best bargains like their current deal for $8 bodysuits.

@angiesue43
Angela Bailey

Emily Helwig Definitely sign up to receive their emails because they generally email everyday with their current deals, sales announcements, etc. And of course check Dealspotr for any additional promo codes and shop through Ebates to receive additional cash back. :)

@budgetfashionista

Emily Helwig If you are a heavy F21 shopper, sign up for the Forever 21 credit card, and get 15% off your first purchase, then earn rewards points on future purchases. Rewards points are redeemable for gift certificates.

@RandiKaye
Randi Sampson

Emily Helwig I have to agree with checking out the basics! While I love checking out all the trends- those basics will pair perfectly with anything in your closet--- buy less and still have more styling options. I've gotten camis there for under $2--- cannot beat that anywhere!

@ClosetSamples
Ashley Drewes

Emily Helwig Sign up for their e-newsletter and check their online clearance rack regularly.

@MyFrugalHome

Emily Helwig I always do my Forever 21 shopping at thrift stores. This ensures I get great deals, and allows me to see whether something is going to wear well. If something is going to pill or fade, it'll have done so long before it lands in a thrift store.

@mommyandlove

Emily Helwig I feel like Forever 21 always has great deals without the extra savings!! They always feature ridiculously cheap sales. There is an outlet shop in my mall for Forever 21 and everything in the store is literally under $9.99. It's the same stuff in regular stores, but at warehouse price. It's AMAZING. (Last time, I bought this super warm oversized sweater for $4... BRAND NEW.)

@CouponDebtFree
Julia Young

Emily Helwig I buy a gift card at my local Kroger for Forever 21 prior to making a purchase. That way I can earn some fuel points and save on my gas purchase at the same time as buying something awesome at Forever 21!

@abetterlifeblog
Tabitha

Emily Helwig I'm a little too old to be wearing Forever21. :D But I can't wait to see what tips everyone has so I can share with my readers that do shop there.

@pammyblogsbeauty
Pam Schmitt

Emily Helwig I always wait to shop at Forever21 when they are having a deal with a percentage off plus free shipping. These deals seem to pop up frequently in my inbox as I subscribe for email updates for online sales.

@emily_
Emily Helwig

The person with the most unique savings hack this time around is Kecia ! Look out for your prize, coming soon.