1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@rachelauerbach

Free Shipping Deal Tip:

When you are posting a free shipping deal, label it as "ongoing." Most of the time, stores don't offer temporary free shipping. If the free shipping is temporary, you must provide the expiration date in the screenshot and tip of your deal. This should help some of your Accuracy Scores!

@cate_li

Rachel Auerbach can you help me? I would like to know what I am doing wrong. I've been trying to redeem my gift card for two weeks and today they denied it again. I have been very careful not to reactivate and create codes for large volume stores and still deny me my gift card. the only thing I've done is create 10 codes (single-use) for each store that has less than 30 codes already active. Is that why you are denying my card?

@JorgeDuran
Jorge Duran

Rachel, but that option that you say is not available. only the option that says "I do not know the expiration date" is available and I have placed that option and the offers continue to go wrong

@ruzimarr

Rachel Auerbach I followed your advice and they took away points even doing so ...

@stardaniel79
Daniel Star

Rachel Auerbach Greetings. In this validation I was penalized for placing the offer as On Going or I do not know the expiration date. According to you recommendations when a free shipping offer does not know the expiration date, it should be "On Going". I went down from 61 to 59. I expect a response and if it is positive I will go up to the score that I had that is 61. Thanks

Oops! Your validation: Get Free Shipping on Orders Over $50 at Scrubba Body was flagged for the following reason: The deal type is incorrect (it should not be listed as an Ongoing Deal or it should be listed as an Ongoing Deal). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations!

@emiliojose18

Rachel Auerbach Even if it's a promotion in the website should it be marked as "Ongoing", for example

A store offers Free Shipping with any order $50.

If I add this deal should I mark it as "ongoing" due we don't have enough data to know the expiration date? I think is that what are you meaning amd I just got penalized because of that LOL. I'm just curious. Also I have another question, what about these free shipping coupon code, I used to add 2 weeks if the date was unknown, should I put it as "ongoing" instead? For example

if I reactive a Free Shipping coupon, should I mark it as ongoing instead of deault two weeks (unless I have proof or knowledge of the expiration date)?

Shop by category