1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@jimmyd

Get points for referral codes!

I wanted to update the Deal Posting community. We recently made a change to the point system, so users are now able to earn points when sharing personal referral codes.

When adding these types of codes, please make sure you properly label it as a Referral code, otherwise you will lose points.

@dealsboet
German Boett

Good day, Jimmy, I did a test with a referral code, but I do not get a point, how does this work?Jimmy Doheny

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

German Boett Did you mark the deal as "personal referral"? It's a check box when adding a deal. Let me know which deal/store you added it for, I can take a look.

@rosaazul
Rosa

Jimmy Doheny

Little friend changing a little subject. seeing that you work directly with the page, I would like to know what happens with the gift cards since there is a severe delay of these.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Rosa Yes there is a delay in the gift cards. We are working hard to catch up and send them out.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Daniel Star You should be able to post in the forum, since you just replied to my post.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Daniel Star Feel free to share any feedback, I'll make sure the team takes it into account. You can also private message me.

@stardaniel79
Daniel Star

Jimmy Doheny Thanks, i hope you do a better job than your previous co-workers

@yosaharaare

Jimmy Doheny this community has disrespected me completely after having a level 70 they lower me to 25

@yosaharaare

Jimmy Doheny
They want to continue changing the policies of this community but nobody gives an example to the changes. as it is possible that codes that right now are personal because if reactive as site-wide they give you a favorable number of points but they edit it and they lower the level and if it is a code that is before they wanted to change the policies It should not affect and if you put it as a personal code it gives you 0 points so how can you work like this without a fair measure of points for the community and for those who work hard

@LaikOx18
Ibraim P.

We ALL need a real and clear explanation about this referral code situation, like ASAP, cuz this is causing a lot of problems to all of us, and that's not what it supposed to be.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Ibraim P. Can you provide more insight into the issues it's causing? In the guidelines it's stated that you just must properly label them as referral codes. The moderation team sends a notification whenever they come across a deal that is improperly labeled. This is not a new process.

@lagocha

Jimmybuenos dias jemmy explicame algo x favor como se yo cuando es codigo de referencia personal y como hago para compartirlo.dime me al penalizado mucho y bajaron la accuracy espero su respuesta gracias

Doheny

@eliaslopez860302
elias lopez

Jimmy Doheny

hello, points are not obtained by reactivating reference codes, just by adding new ones, I hope your clarification thanks
@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

elias lopez This is correct and something we are looking into changing in the future. I will let the community know if and when we make any changes.

@eliaslopez860302
elias lopez

Jimmy Doheny
Thank you, notify changes with time so that our accuracy is not affected

@jesusbg

Jimmy Doheny What's wrong with this validation?

Oops! Your validation: Save 10% Off Your Order at Sparkle Fitness (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: Personal referral code undisclosed during the deal creation. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more detailshttps://dealspotr.com/deal/-ds-20-off-your-order-at-sugar-sweet-cosmetics-site-widespk

@lagsluis
luis g

Jimmy Doheny Hello, I still do not know when the coupons I'm reactivating are personal reference code, will you be able to help me with that? How to know that a code is a personal reference? I would really appreciate your help. Thank you

@CDaniel
Cdaniel Diaz

Jimmy Doheny ¿You are no longer eligible to edit or post deals.

You are welcome to enjoy the other aspects of Dealspotr.

If you have any questions on our policies please consult our guidelines.?

¿ what? ¿ why?

Today I received this information, I also noticed that a user has a follow-up that, in my opinion, is a bit absurd, all the work, I knew it was bad, when valid, reactive or new store, I understand that you have to verify jobs , but it already seems to me rehearsal, apart, I had to ask for two gift cards and they removed one, they can explain to me, since they are good to verify the accounts, I need an explanation.

@CDaniel
Cdaniel Diaz

Jimmy Doheny

¿You are no longer eligible to edit or post deals.

You are welcome to enjoy the other aspects of Dealspotr.

If you have any questions on our policies please consult our guidelines.?

¿ what? ¿ why?

Today I received this information, I also noticed that a user has a follow-up that, in my opinion, is a bit absurd, all the work, I knew it was bad, when valid, reactive or new store, I understand that you have to verify jobs , but it already seems to me rehearsal, apart, I had to ask for two gift cards and they removed one, they can explain to me, since they are good to verify the accounts, I need an explanation.