1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@jimmyd

Gift Card Delay

I wanted to send a quick update to the community. Due to the holiday rush, we have had an increase in the number of gift cards requested (which is great!). This means that you guys are helping us find new codes and keeping existing deals accurate.

Right now we're a few days behind the 7 business day turnaround for gift cards. The team is working overtime to catch up on all the gift cards. We're hoping to be caught up very soon.

Thank you everyone for continuing to make Dealspotr the best place to find deals!

@yilcaryc

Jimmy Doheny you should publish what days they will be paying according to those who have already asked for their gift cards. example if someone asked on 12/05 tell you when the payment of those who claimed that day was processed

@mariacucita

Jimmy Doheny

Hello I would like to know if you have another payment method such as paypal, uphol neteller or prepaid visa or master cards

@DragkingNinja

Jimmy Doheny Hello friend, I am writing to let you know that my payment for the page has not yet arrived to me, it is already 8 days since I sent the payment and still nothing with my payment I am grateful that you answer me just like my payment

@STARSPD
Daniel Star

Jimmy Doheny last year was the same thing. You should also be said that along with the days of delay of Thanksgiving is also the days of Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve which would lead to more late payments.

@STARSPD
Daniel Star

Your Nightmare What's up Jose Bolivar! How many account did you have in Dealspotr?? Do you want all the accounts you use on your YouTube channel to be exposed so that they see that you are a multi-account? @PintosH and others? It would be good if the Dealspotr team reviewed all the activity on that account and the others. In fact I could even publish the channel for administrators to review and verify what I say.

@Mattheiu

Jimmy Doheny Hi my friends, Today I have been waiting for my gift card for 11 days, I understand that it is the busiest time of the year but they had to prevent it before, I hope the early arrival of my gisft card. Cheers

@Maiia
Maia Oropeza

Jimmy Doheny A late answer to a problem that had more than a "few" days behind (4 in my case, since 12/9) Every year happens the same thing and neither of those years, you guys take any caution about this issue.

@armandosr21

Jimmy Doheny Good afternoon Jimmy. It would be great if you could incorporate other payment options such as Uphold, Skrill, Airtm, etc. Thanks.

@jennessee
Jack Daniels

Why was my payment returned? I requested my payment on 12/09 and today after 11 days, without any explanation, the "redem now" box is active and I have to reapply!

@Mattheiu

Jack Daniels Hello, they also did the same to me and a friend too ... The worst thing is that they don't give an explanation of why they are doing this

@Mattheiu

Jimmy Doheny Why was my payment returned? I requested my payment on 12/09 and today after 11 days, without any explanation, the "redem now" box is active and I have to reapply! WTF

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Mattheiu Spencer Thanks for letting me know. Did you receive a message from the team? Or it is just having you resubmit for the gift card? Feel free to send me a DM so we can get this resolved.

@rosapalm

Jimmy Doheny amigo tambien es mi caso solo me devolvieron el pago y estaba activo para canjear de nuevo le agraezco una pronta respuesta

@crisfranp

Jimmy Doheny Hello good morning, as I understood in the last message you sent me, I can not take a few days of vacation? I necessarily have to exclaim myself working for you to pay me what I already earned? Could you please tell me where it says in the dealspotr policies that I have to work obligatorily every day or else, they won't pay me what it has already cost me so much to earn? Or please ask me to clarify well or be more specific with the reason why I was not paid for my gift card. thank you very much for your attention.

I also want to know why they waited 11 business days to send me that answer, when it takes 7 business days to pay, they should have responded earlier and not wait from 9-12 to 24-12.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Crisfran Perez I think there might be some confusion, we do not require anyone to work. Dealspotr is meant to be a place where you can come and add deals whenever you feel like it!!

For your gift card, there was a slight delay but I believe the team got it back within the 7 business day time period. Are you still waiting for your gift card? Please send me a DM as that's the fastest way for me to resolve any issues.

@crisfranp

Jimmy Doheny I don't know if there was an error, but this was the message they sent me: The Dealspotr team sent you a message: "Thank you for participating in Dealspotr. We reviewed your recent activity, and unfortunately we haven't seen a great enough amount of change in your activity from when your last gift card was redeemed to now. Please continue to improve your deal posting activity, and try redeeming your gift card at a later date.

"

and they returned my balance to my account, the only thing I did in my account after applying for my gift card is that since I went on vacation at my job, I have not spent time on dealspotr since I am taking advantage of being more time with My family, but I will return to work in January.

@ccristianm

Crisfran Perez
I received a similar message, it is difficult to receive a clear response to concerns like yours, because when establishing a fixed criterion you must comply with it, so you only receive elusive responses.

@rosapalm

Jimmy Doheny solicite mi tarjeta el 22 de Diciembre, verifique y el boton estaba en gris y decia procesando, hoy me percaté que el boton esta e nuevo verde como si no la hubiera solicitado y no tengo ninguna notificacion quisiera saber porque el pago fue evuelto

@alonsoequall

Jimmy Doheny Hello my dear friend. I have requested a $10 Gift Card since 12/30/2019, and yesterday 1/6/2020, system reflected "was processed and sent to". But I haven't received anything yet on my email. Can you help me please?

@yilcaryc

Jimmy Doheny What happens now in this community. I claimed a gift card of $ 60 dollars on 12-26-19 and today the payment was returned without explanation and I had never been returned a payment and much less in this way

@jotascanio_bpyF

Jimmy Doheny A greetings team dealspotr I have received an email notifying me that I have abused the page, that is, I was labeled a cheat, I have been rejected the payment and to complete I have subtracted 4000 points and return from level 23 to 18.

I have not cheated I have been honest with you may be that I have made mistakes going up coupons or validating them but I am relatively new, I have raised rapid level because my work centered it in the part where they give 100 points for each validation, I have read the regulation and there is no rule that prevents me from making the use of Deal projects posting.

I would like you to put the clear points on me that I have failed to know about my mistakes because I think I have been honest with you and I have not had some mistakes to take 4000 points off me, level me down and remove the apgo please solve me this problem .

Here's the message I've been sent:

The Dealspotr team sent you a message: "Thank you for participating in Dealspotr. We reviewed your recent activity, and unfortunately we saw patterns that match patterns of abuse or unhelpful deal posting which may negatively impact the user experience on Dealspotr. In your case, you're exploiting a bug on al posting projects, claiming a store more than eleven to earn invalid points. Please avoid doing this. Your account has been adjusted for this activity. We encourage you to continue your participation, please double check that any validations you're making are truly helpful to shoppers on Dealspotr.

"

@YournOP
UpHaver

Jimmy Dohen good to everyone because I do and I don't get the money I'm making 10mill points and I already make $ 20 and they don't appear and the yellow bar doesn't load y

@jamesw

Jimmy Doheny hello I have a problem a user has been editing my offers without criteria and I have dropped 4 levels

@Zigor12

Jimmy Doheny Dealspotr team sent you a message: "Thank you for participating in Dealspotr. We reviewed your recent activity, and unfortunately we saw patterns that match patterns of abuse or unhelpful deal posting which may negatively impact the user experience on Dealspotr. In your case, you're confirming too many deals. Please avoid doing this. Other examples of helpful deal posting activity: - Post deals for a wide variety of stores, in particular stores that don’t have many deals yet - Use a wide variety of validation types (creations, reactivations, confirmations, edits, etc.) - Provide evidence of reactivation expiration dates. If none, default to 4 weeks. Try out the new Deal Posting Projects to earn more points quicker. Your account has been adjusted for this activity. We encourage you to continue your participation, please double check that any validations you’re making are truly helpful to shoppers on Dealspotr. ¿ what time do I have to set the expiration date?

@alicetuarez

Jimmy Doheny Good afternoon, I have a problem with my account I have worked and I have not added the points in the yellow bar, although it appears that I am missing X points to collect the gift card, I have also been with the problem for several weeks and not It has raised my level, and that I have been in the same situation time ago working the same amount of time and have raised me level

@Aleja65
Alejandra

Jimmy Doheny Hi, I have the Amazon Gift Card that has already been sent, but I still haven't received the email

@Anonimous
W Alejandro

Jimmy Doheny Claim both for Nick Chin and Jimmy Doheny they must take. And it is truly incomprehensible that for such a situation with payments they have an excuse that does not really agree with the regulations or parameters they agree to mention! And I really call them in protest because they don't really respect the time spent in this community. Be serious and take all this as a true responsibility as many of us have done. When it is not that they penalize you they lower you level without any reason. And it always happens, when your payment date is approached. It is unfortunate that in some things they improve and others deteriorate. They are strict at the time of payment but when we have to make some type of claim or do not respond or simply and automatically copy and paste an automatic message to avoid any matter. BE SERIOUS AND DON'T BE SO RESPONSIBLE! Because that is not human but inhuman ..

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

W Alejandro I'm sorry to hear your frustration. Can you please explain the issue exactly?

@marta1210
martha ponce

Jimmy Doheny
please I need an answer I have worked looking at everything and I need to know what the error is because I am not canceled

@mariacucita

Jimmy Doheny

Hello, I would like to know if I could process my bonus for another payment method because the Amazon policies have blocked my account several times when I apply the code obtained in dealsport