1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@emily_

Gift Card Delay 7/3

Hi everyone! If you were awarded a gift card on 7/3, but did not receive it in your email yet, please do not worry — there may be a slight delay in sending out the gift cards, but you WILL be receiving them. We're so sorry for the delay, and thank you for your patience.

@AdaMada
Ada Maria

Emily Helwig Hello, I want to know what happens with the stores, I can not reactivate or anything, please, if you can help me, I'll thank you. In all stores where I tried to upload a promotional code, it is published or edited. please help.!

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Ada Maria Hi Ada! You may have to raise your accuracy score to be able to reactivate codes. Are you able to create a code?

@Maiia
Maia Oropeza

Emily Helwig Thanks for the info Emily. Is this issue apply for those who ask GC on 4, 5 and 6 of July? Thanks!

@emily_

Maia Oropeza Hi Maia! As always, the timeline is 7 business days from when you redeem your card. Usually it is faster than that, but that is the average amount of time normally.

@PARRA1

Emily Helwig An emily question? Send an Amazon gift card and you have 2 days and still do not know if I pass or not

@enriqueav24
enrique

Felix Cartagena Tengo 4 dias esperando una tarjeta, me gustaria saber a que se debe el retraso.

@emily_
Emily Helwig

enrique Hi Enrique! You'll receive your card anywhere from 2-7 business days after redemption.

@rubenpjxd

Emily Helwig Hello regards .. here it says that they sent me the gift card today but I did not receive the mail.

@ElissaG
Elissa

Emily Helwig I guess this explains the unusual delay, thanks for the information.

Shop by category