1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@jimmyd

Gift card delays

Hi everyone, as many of your have noticed, there is a delay in the payment of gift cards right now. Please rest assured, you will be getting your gift cards soon — we are processing requests from 3/13 today, and will continue to work towards our 2-7 day window soon.

I hope you can accept this slight delay on our part, and have patience with us as we pay out gift cards in the order they were claimed. Thanks so much for your time on Dealspotr!

@thesaltymamas

Jimmy Doheny Where can we request GC's? I see my tracker but I believe we have gift cards that we can cash in, but can't locate. Thank you!

@thesaltymamas

I feel like I've found where to do it but it says no rewards available. We've never cashed them in though, so if you could help me out that would be great.

@FernandaVillalobos

Jimmy Doheny hello good morning, I'm waiting since 3/13 and still do not process my order. What happens if you said you were already processing the 3/13?

@dealspotrsl

Jimmy Doheny Hi Jimmy, my giftcard didn't arrive to my email; However, the system says it was sent. Could you please check that?

@maryfox
maryfox

yeah,it is a nice experience

@enrique19

Jimmy Doheny 7 days waiting for my payment, because they last so long? was sent on 04/13/2019 a reply?

@Enelly
Enelly

Jimmy Doheny hello good afternoon. i express before you my discomfort because you have not returned my account and my money that i have accumulated and the truth is that this is a lack of seriousness in this company which we spent day and night working on this and i know many Venezuelan friends who have done the same and even blocked the forum or media not to let us present our complaints is not fair is lack of consideration of you and the truth that we have a God who is just and will do divine justice for this. without more than saying that God has mercy on you.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
@daniela177
daniela

Jimmy Dhello please could you tell me why these offers are crossed out affect me the recor but the publicity is still I have crossed out many so here I leave some sample I hope your quick answer thank you.oheny

@daniela177
daniela

Jimmy Doheny hello please could you tell me why these offers are crossed out affect me the recor but the publicity is still I have crossed out many so here I leave some sample I hope your quick answer thank you.

@mamita

Jimmy Doheny Good day how are you;? In my most recent work week I was abruptly lowered, however I completed the points to request my card, upon receiving the message of the request but not this active process. Can you tell me what is wrong with these irregularities?

@mamita

Jimmy Doheny Ready, my card is already in process ... Now what worries me the most is the way in which under my score and as a consequence my level and / or percentage.

@elionirvana
elio

Jimmy Doheny instead of paying me my 10 dls card they deducted me 3 thousand points, they are some damned sons of bitches die damn scammers

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

elio The team sent you a message outlining why they penalized you. It included problems with the codes you added in formatting errors and screenshot errors. Please make sure to read these notifications carefully so you can avoid getting penalized in the future.

@Nohelly

Jimmy Doheny How the hell am I going to go up in score if I can no longer publish referrals and by the way it is not fair that they do this their loyalty is to pay us for the work we do I have time working here and at this time I will do this the truth that their reputation has fallen very low thank you and that God does justice to this.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Nohelly P The team has sent you messages notifying you of errors in adding deals. Please read these carefully so you can avoid penalties in the future.

@MarianaEx

Jimmy Doheny funny to the future and when they screwed the count mine was lvl 40 and is already in 18 that good page if they are going to put as before at least get the point because the reference gives and that 40 that is how to validate just say that

@garfk
Garf Kohler

Jimmy Doheny When do I expect to get paid? I have requested a week ago and it is still processing?

@jesusbg

Jimmy Doheny

hi friend ... how do i know when? as? and where? Can I reveal a "personal reference" code when activating a coupon? or when creating an "agreement"? thank you very much for your help .

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

carin crepp It's getting sent out in a few minutes, thanks for your patience!

@Noeduran
Noe Durán

Jimmy Doheny Hello Jimmy how are you? I'm writing to know about my payment since it's been 7 days since 5/16/2019.

@Amirami_20

Jimmy Doheny Hi im waiting for my payment since 5/22, and i was reading that you have delays with the payments and i was wondering when my payment is gonna be sent