1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@jimmyd

Gift card delays

Due to the holiday weekend, we are catching up on gift cards. We really appreciate all your hard work sharing deals with the community and patience as we catch up here. We are processing them currently and plan to catch up to the 7 day window over the next few days.

If you have sent me a direct message or posted elsewhere in the forums, I will do my best to respond as quickly as possible.

@paola_55
pether hill

JiGood afternoon mister jimmy excuse me if you know of the holiday weekend because not anticipate this and send a notification so that one is attentive and we do not spend bad times I suggest an advance planning in these cases my question is the following those who claimed their card of gift on 05/15/2019 for when they will be sending itmmy Doheny

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

pether hill Your gift card was just sent about 15 minutes ago. Please check your email and let me know any questions.

@MarianaEx

Excuse me it's been 7 days to buy and not to arrive

5/21/2019

$ 20 Amazon Gift Card (for 20,000 points) was requested on 5/28/2019

Processing

@Yorgelisjhins

Jimmy Doheny friend and I have been 9 days since I asked for my payment and I still have not arrived and I know it has a lot of inconvenience 5/19/2019 but you say it was 7 days and I have been like 2 months saying the payment lasts 7 days

@Yisus96
Yisus

Jimmy Doheny hello I would like to know when I receive my gift card is processing from 05/19/2019

@yullimasabe

Jimmy Doheny

Thank you for your kindness and education, My GC was Requested 05/20, I hope your diligence on this

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Daniel Esparragoza The gift card was sent this morning. We received a notification that it was received by you. Please check your email inbox again and message me if you still can't find it.

@Yorgelisjhins

Jimmy Doheny Excuse me but you are the only one who is pending with the payments you need more moderators to improve the system that is frustrating. since you work, I only wish you well and keep it that way

@Enelly
Enelly

Hello Jimmy even my account is blocked and I have $40 acomulado paso and that serves me to eat is not fair that I do not block my account having money. If they are responsible people should pay me my money and if they want to block my account please because this what they are doing is called theft or scam

@Enelly
Enelly

Jimmy Doheny Hi Jimmy, I sent you an attachment showing that the payment request is blocked, please.

@Noeduran
Noe Durán

Hello Jimmy how are you? I'm writing to know about my payment since it's been 7 days since 5/30/2019.

@aaronamoz
aarona moz

Jimmy Doheny good friend I would like to know for when the payment would be ready, I am from May 31st

@andrea2358
nelly andrea

Jimmy D

the instructions say that I should not validate stores with 30+ existing codes. but do i know how many codes have a store., I must take as a reference the number of promo codes active today, or where it says promo codes or deals active today.

@Foryou

Meche Escalante The 7 day window is from mondays to fridays, so you're on the six day. Just wait one more day, there is no delay

@Foryou

josefina The 7 day window is from mondays to fridays, so you're on the six day. Just wait one more day, there is no delay

@leocupon1
Dennysmar

Jimmy Doheny good friend I would like to know for when the payment would be ready, I am from May 31st

@Foryou

Dennysmar The 7 day window is from mondays to fridays, so you're on the six day. Just wait one more day, there is no delay

@Enelly
Enelly

Jimmy Doheny Epale Jimmy me vas a robar sin guns ya no se como hablarte

@rastry2019

Jimmy Doheny

6/13/2019 ~ $10 Amazon Gift Card (for 10,000 points) was processed and sent to <u>rastry2019@gmail.com</u> on 6/20/2019 ~ Sent

Sorry brother, there is some way to check IF my card was REALLY sent, since no GIFT CARD CARD confirmation has arrived in my mail inbox.

@Nohelly

Jimmy Doheny Hey, Jimmy, what's up? This yenyen is warning for no reason! And he doesn't do his job the way he has to! Many friends I know disagree with her and there are many friends who have been working here for years. Prepare well before correcting.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Nohelly P Can you please send me a message with more details, including a link to that user's Dealspotr account? Happy to look into it.