1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@juanchomarquez89

GIFT CARD DENIAL

Hello, a gift card i redeemed last week was denial today, you only sent me this message:

" The Dealspotr team sent you a message: "Thank you for participating in Dealspotr. We reviewed your recent activity, and unfortunately we saw patterns that match patterns of abuse or unhelpful deal posting which may negatively impact the user experience on Dealspotr.
In your case, you're abusing the deal posting projects. Please avoid doing this.
Other examples of helpful deal posting activity:
Post deals for a wide variety of stores, in particular stores that don’t have many deals yet
Use a wide variety of validation types (creations, reactivations, confirmations, edits, etc.)
Provide evidence of reactivation expiration dates. If none, default to 4 weeks.
Post deals for shopper requested stores (and earn double the points!)
Your account has been adjusted for this activity. We encourage you to continue your participation, please double check that any validations you’re making are truly helpful to shoppers on Dealspotr.
"

it seems, you said i'm abusing deal posting project system, but in that system i've uploaded tons of deals (bogo, freebie, promo codes, in store printable, reactivated). and if you put that system in the website, is for the use of we, the workers. i'm just want and answer about this topic, because i got a lot of time working this way and this had never happened before