1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@jimmyd

Gift Card requests closing 4/30

This is the final announcement that all gift cards must be requested by end of day PST on 4/30.

If you have already requested your gift card and it's processing, we will continue sending those out. You just need to have your gift card requested before end of day on 4/30.

Note: there is still a delay on sending out gift cards, this is due to the increase in requests. If your gift card is still listed as "Processing", please do not message us asking for an update. It will get processed, it just takes some time. Any messages requesting an update on a gift card in process will not be answered.

@Tikitota
Alexandra

Jimmy Doheny Hello Mr. Jimmy. Could you tell me what happened to my gift card. I requested it 3 weeks ago

@CanDavid
David

Jimmy Doheny Good evening, I have not received my gift card, they say because I have abused the platform. You can review my payments and you will know there is no problem. I am looking forward to your response

@CanDavid
David

Jimmy Doh Friend, I would like to know what happened with my payment, because they say that they warned me of something and I never received the warning, I need the proof of the warning that they sent me since I have never received it. eny

You can review my only two payments, which I received without any problem, and the work I did with the two payments, I did the same with the one I am requesting

I hope they solve that problem, since I have until 04/30 to request my payment

@CanDavid
David

JimmI need an answer, I have never received a warning in my email, I want my payment, until 04/30 they can

@aligvargas30_jWNC
Ali Vargas

Jimmy Doheny Greetings Jimmy I have requested my GQ and today I got a message with a notification which takes me to my account and tells me that my profile is not suitable or something like that to request a GQ when as I tell you I had done it before and I check my profile and nothing is missing I would like to know what I can do or who I should contact, thanks in advance

@dilcia798

Jimmy Doheny I received that notification days before but I still kept working the account to be able to raise it to the amount of 10,000 points again and even so after so much effort and wait it still tells me that I did not qualify my question I lost all my work because they are hours of effort stuck to a computer ok they don't want to pay it full so at least that's fine because I don't think all the work is wrong

@henry101

Jimmy Doheny
I have 7000 points and I am level 21 because it tells me that I am not eligible if I already made withdrawals before this account

@henry101

Jimmy Doheny
I have 7000 points and I am level 21 because it tells me that I am not eligible if I already made withdrawals before this account and applied for my card two weeks ago and today it is rejected and tomorrow the deadline expires I find it unfair to lose my job for something not it is understood

@mafalda

Jimmy Doheny

Jimmy, hey! i have 7k points to redeem, and i cant, the page said: " Your account is not eligable to redeem points

Your account is not setup to redeem points. If you have any questions about this, please contact us.

please i need my 7 dollars

@CanDavid
David

Jimmy Doheny My question is how if they accepted my two previous payments, if I worked the same way

@CanDavid
David

Jimmy Doheny Because I am not the only person who has had a problem with this last payment, there are many non-compliances with you, on both platforms

@mafalda

Jimmy Doheny

Jimmy, hey! i have 7k points to redeem, and i cant, the page said: " Your account is not eligable to redeem points

Your account is not setup to redeem points. If you have any questions about this, please contact us.

please i need my 7 dollars

@RYOKU
RYOKU

Jimmy Doheny Hi Jimmy, I don't have that notification on my profile and I still haven't received the payment, which I requested 3 weeks ago.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

David You were messaged in early April about your issues on the platform which is why your payment was rejected. I have told you this a few times already.

@CanDavid
David

Jimmy Doheny yes but, because the last payment yes, the other two, I took them out working the same way, and they didn't warn me about those

@henry101

Jimmy Doheny
It seems unfair to me that they would never notify me of what I was doing wrong and now that I am going to get paid, they reject me for working incorrectly if they never notified me before.

@TakerGeek
Taker Geek

Jimmy Doheny Jimmy one day dealspotr will return to work with the coupons? this platform is much better than SimplyCodes, dealspotr has it all ...

@jmag216
Jose Aponte

Hello Jimmy, good afternoon, you know I am concerned that 16 days have passed since I claimed my gift card and I still have not been paid. I say I am concerned because after a year working with you there were never delays in my payments.

And more worrying that the new Simplycodes platform has not sent me a payment that I requested 5 days ago and that tells me they approved me yesterday and these payments have not yet arrived. What happened friend? How much longer should I wait? I await your prompt and satisfactory response.

@Isaacostia
Isaacostia

Jimmy Doheny Good afternoon, greetings, the payments requested on 04/17/20 for when they send them?

@family2019

Jimmy Doheny
It won't let me ask for payment, and I have 17 in my account

I wrote you and you do not answer

@Thinkerfox

Jimmy Doheny how the fuck my account is isn't available for payment? i did everything correctly, you don't give s good reason, just bullshit

@Thinkerfox

Jimmy Doheny the only reason to not get paid it's because i stopped to work here long time ago, wtf? is that a real excuse? my points are real wtf, my brother got paid and he stopped the same time i did. is just ridiculous

@villalo2020
israel isral

Jimmy Doheny As always dealspotr very responsible with their payments, now yesterday in simplycodes I was approved two gift cards which today come out as paid but nothing that reaches my email that is happening I hope and my cards arrive today

@mariacucita

Jimmy Doheny
Hi jimmy. my question is about simple codes. they do not have moderators or as one knows how the work is carried out efficiently. in my case my level goes up and down and I don't understand why or what I do wrong and nobody gives an answer

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

delcy rodriguez The score on SimplyCodes will go up and down over time naturally. It's better to focus on finding new codes and growing your coins over time.

@mariacucita

Jimmy Doheny

They don't have a guidebook anymore. jimmy. that facilitates the community, they should also improve the score of the coins since it is very low for the work we do. Not a quarter of that was dealport. add deals posts. just add codes and you don't know if you do them right or not when you add them in simplycodes

@mariacucita

Jimmy Doheny

I have sent you emails and nothing that I get an answer expect to receive it here thanks

@Sokramking

Jimmy Doheny There are already three gift cards that say they were paid in simple codes and have not yet reached my email

@Sokramking

Jimmy Doheny There are already three gift cards that say they were paid in simple codes and have not yet reached my email

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Sokram Aranguren It's best to reach out to the SimplyCodes support form for any SimplyCodes gift card requests.

@anaguerra1
Ana Guerra

Jimmy Doheny Why is it that an exclusive group of people are allowed to keep working deals while the rest of us are struggling with simplycodes?

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Ana Guerra The only users still working on Dealspotr are moderators and brands, we have moved all regular deal posting activity over to SimplyCodes.

@anaguerra1
Ana Guerra

Jimmy Doheny Hi Jimmy, this new verification tool is quite annoying, there are codes that we already know do not work because they are false. Then you still have to do the process of adding several articles to fill out the form. There are some codes that even if we put all the items in the store will continue to show that the items are not applicable for the discount, as there are stores that do not eliminate the coupons. They must find another way to invalidate that is not this, a lot of time is lost, and in the end those who continue doing things wrong and invalidating codes that do work, they will continue to do so. You must put the option to add screenshot to the new codes that are added and so you no longer have to verify those codes, but those that are already, the process becomes faster. This new tool is not the "best" right now, we are very behind work, sometimes we are in a dead end because there are options that cannot be omitted. You must give us the option to "skip a specific code" either because the item to be discounted is sold out, or that the store is closed, or that the code says that it is not valid but does not apply to any item, but without the need for put all that data. You must give the option to add the capture that verifies it and only select the correct option of those that are already in place or write another one, but without the need to describe the articles, or that another text box is displayed regarding the answer that we provide, it is a vicious circle. We want to do the best job possible but every day they make it more difficult for us. Codes are running out to verify, there are limits to add codes, the currencies we earn are very low and now this verification system is quite annoying and it delays us a lot. Please, you should help us so we can do a good job. You can perfectly sanction those who invalidate the codes incorrectly without having to do things that affect us all. Please, on behalf of many other Simply Codes users and beta testers. If you see this same message from different emails it is because we have all joined together to see if we are taken into consideration.

@anaguerra1
Ana Guerra

Jimmy Doheny Why is it that an exclusive group of people are allowed to keep working deals while the rest of us are struggling with simplycodes?

@spartacus

Jimmy Doheny Hi Jimmy, this new verification tool is quite annoying, there are codes that we already know do not work because they are false. Then you still have to do the process of adding several articles to fill out the form. There are some codes that even if we put all the items in the store will continue to show that the items are not applicable for the discount, as there are stores that do not eliminate the coupons. They must find another way to invalidate that is not this, a lot of time is lost, and in the end those who continue doing things wrong and invalidating codes that do work, they will continue to do so. You must put the option to add screenshot to the new codes that are added and so you no longer have to verify those codes, but those that are already, the process becomes faster. This new tool is not the "best" right now, we are very behind work, sometimes we are in a dead end because there are options that cannot be omitted. You must give us the option to "skip a specific code" either because the item to be discounted is sold out, or that the store is closed, or that the code says that it is not valid but does not apply to any item, but without the need for put all that data. You must give the option to add the capture that verifies it and only select the correct option of those that are already in place or write another one, but without the need to describe the articles, or that another text box is displayed regarding the answer that we provide, it is a vicious circle. We want to do the best job possible but every day they make it more difficult for us. Codes are running out to verify, there are limits to add codes, the currencies we earn are very low and now this verification system is quite annoying and it delays us a lot. Please, you should help us so we can do a good job. You can perfectly sanction those who invalidate the codes incorrectly without having to do things that affect us all. Please, on behalf of many other Simply Codes users and beta testers. If you see this same message from different emails it is because we have all joined together to see if we are taken into consideration.

@emiliopichardo

@bonapettit

@mariacucita

Jimmy Doheny

Greetings Jimmy. my question about simplycodes, the email will be sent to me, my amazon card that has already been verified and the card has not yet arrived, I hope your prompt response thanks

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

delcy rodriguez Please reach out to the contact form on SimplyCodes so the team can help with your gift card request.

@LuisMR8
Luis Masabe

Jimmy Doheny Hi jimmy. I would like to know why my gift card has not been processed yet for about a week in Simply Codes? I need a prompt response! Thank you..

@wsuarez15

Luis Masabe Payments are taking a long time at Simply Codes! Take this situation into account since it affects many.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Jeffrey Peña Due to the increase in gift card requests on SimplyCodes, it can take up to 7 business days to process and send them. Please use the Contact form on SimplyCodes with any gift card related quesitons.

@anaguerra1
Ana Guerra

Jimmy Doheny I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE!

Even when are we going to tell them that spammers damage simplecodes, when will they take action against them? The measures they have taken only affect those of us who work well, a whole process to invalidate, while spammers upload more than 300 coupon fakes daily, and we have to invalidate that with a whole process when we instantly know they are invented coupons. I can't stand this situation anymore, besides the pay is very bad, in the end many of us will end up going to other companies like Microworkers or Remotask, this situation is simply annoying and tiresome, I don't understand how spammers can upload so many fake coupons and don't ban them, I don't understand why they don't demand to upload the checkout capture with the coupon working at the moment of uploading coupons like in dealspotr, even when they are going to let these criminals damage the platform? I'm leaving, I can't take it anymore, I hope someday I'll give them for solving the problems and put a hard hand to the criminals and not to us.

@ramonchi
Ramon

Jimmy Doheny Hello jimmy, today I connected in dealsport, and I see your notification to withdraw until 4/30, due to the quarantine I did not have internet at home, I already lost the accumulated money in gift cards.

thanks to the creators of the dealsport page.

Best regards

@pitocucuy
pito borrac

Good morning, I saw on a blog post that Jimmy, Nick and other Dealspotr administrators partnered to create simple codes and get us working on that system and only they continue to work on Dealspotr and collect gift cards easily using the codes we verified in simple codes, which is easier for them to get codes on dealspotr. Greetings, keep waiting for your payments, that's why there are payments that say paid and never reach your email.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

pito borrac We work for Dealspotr. Dealspotr owns SimplyCodes. We do not earn gift cards for adding codes, we are employees and administrators. The only way to earn gift cards is through adding deals via SimplyCodes.

@tqllodeals
Rafael

Jimmy Doheny I have received 3 payments from Simplycodes. However, I have a problem with the last one. I redeemed a 10$ giftcard last week and the status is empty. I sent a message there but they never replied.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Rafael Please reach out to the contact form on Simplycodes, they will get back to you when they have a chance.

@ana2606
ana perez

Jimmy Doheny que lastima que esto suceda asi, yo no pude seguir trabajando por no tener internet y ahora ma encuentro con esto tantas horas perdidas para nada porque ni siquiera puedo retirar lo poco que me gane son un desastre ni siquiera dan respuestas concretas jamas volveria a trabajar con ustedes

@AdiosDealspotr
Dealspotr

ana perez entiende algo, jamas trabajaste con Dealspotr. NO EMPLEAN GENTE. Eres un simple usuario que viendo tus ofertas no aportas nada. Mejor que no uses la otra pagina asi hay menos parasitos Venezolanos en la misma

@Sokramking

Dealspotr And how do you know that it is from Venezuela? you surely are from there also true

@querales

Jimmy Doheny

Hi jimmy. I have hereby write dealsport due to simplycodes. no one gives answers to our requests, I have more than 7 days to request my relago card on simplycodes and they still do not credit me and no one gives me an answer, I would like to obtain information from you thanks

@querales

Jimmy Doheny

I recommend activating a forum in simplycodes that responds to our requests for information like this one that has dealsport

@Carlsf123

Jimmy Doheny Hello! I am pending to collect a gift card since they only returned my payment or deducted points. What can I do in that case?