1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@lordbioxv2016

Gift Card Reset

I had a Gift Card in process and today, my points are back but i dont received the payment what happend now?

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Rommel Porras It looks you requested your gift card today. Please allow up to 7 business days to receive it.

@marta1210
martha ponce

Jimmy Doheny
the same thing happened to me the card accumulated I had charged it on the 15th it was time to arrive today and it appears as if it did not charge it

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

martha ponce Can you please request it again and let me know if the same thing happens?

@lordbioxv2016

Jimmy Doheny Jimmy, the problem was i requested 2 times the Gift card. Tomorrow i was supposed to arrive, but when i check again in the morning i find that the points were returned and I don't see any notification of the request, so that's why i had to reapply, this is the 3rd time i do it.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Rommel Porras Interesting, thanks for the insight. Please let me know if this happens again on the gift card.

@lordbioxv2016

Jimmy Doheny Jimmy i have a problem. I completed some validations, revalidations but i don't see that the score goes up to 35, it just stays at that value. Something wrong?