1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Bug Reports & Feedback
@FelizNavidad2018

Gift Carddddddd

Hello good afternoon, I want to remove 500 points and all things well, reactive, validate, upload codes, missions, many things well and I removed 500 points please help

@DealspotrSupport

Maria Hi! I've moved your question to "Bug Reports & Feedback." When posting a question in the forums please try to post in the appropriate section. Gift card questions should be posted in "Bug Reports & Feedback."

With regards to your gift card, it looks like you were penalized for confirmation abuse. Although, confirming deals is important we recommend that you create more deals than you confirm. In the future try to create deals for shopper requested stores and you will earn more points and have a higher likelihood of earning a gift card. I hope that helps to explain things.

@FelizNavidad2018
Maria

Dealspotr Support
For my gift card to arrive I can add codes in several pages, site wide and single use?

@FelizNavidad2018
Maria

Dealspotr Support
About 1 hour ago they took 500 points and I already reached 10,000 points. Can not pay me today?

@DealspotrSupport

Maria I see, as I mentioned above you were penalized for confirmation abuse. That means you will not receive your gift card today, but if you continue to create and edit deals you will be eligible for another gift card. I can see that you have already reached 10,000 points, so you can claim another gift card. I hope that clarifies everything.