1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Bug Reports & Feedback
@Lisa500

Good afternoon, I'm upset because my accuracy score was reduced because my validation has incomplete information, I think it's complete. This is the text that I wrote: I am validating that this agreement works as described. Simply enter the code during the payment process to apply this discount, only valid for purchases of $ 112 or more. I HOPE ANSWERS THANK YOU

@toriadavid

Lorena Hi, it seems you were flagged for formatting issues. The information is accurate, but the way it was presented could be improved. Next time try something like: "Enter the promo code during the checkout process to receive this discount. This offer is only valid for purchases of $112 or more."

@Lisa500
Lisa Flavia

Victoria David Hi, you can check now because they reduced my accuracy score. I really do not agree, these were the messages that I put, one that I put as you said and crossed out as invalid, in addition to lowering the score have not increased even a point :( I'm validating that this agreement works as described, enter the promotion code during the purchase process to receive the 15% discount in the express store)

@Lisa500
Lisa Flavia

Victoria David Apart from that they stated that the edition was not valid, I think they are being very strict or they are not evaluating the publications

@toriadavid

Lorena Hi, the "edit is invalid" message is sent to users who are thought to be abusing the edit system to boost points. If a moderator thinks that your edits are not valuable you will receive this message. With regards to the tips, it looks like this is still an issue. For Express, a better tip would have been: "I'm validating that this discount works as described. Enter the promotion code during checkout to receive 15% off."

Shop by category