1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@Liz27

Good Morning. To Yenyen

I hope a quick response, because it is not fair that they are penalizing for something that at least in my case I already have almost 2 years in the community and I have come to do so. Now for you it is not well done. And I repeat it's time to benefit the user. More than 60,000 points and no points in my favor and a penalty -2 points. It has no logic And I hope that the moderator who penalized me will explain what is the correct title I would appreciate it

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Liz Saloney Thanks for reaching out. Can you please clarify your question? I see you've only gotten penalized twice in the past 2 months.

@Liz27

Jimmy Doheny

good day, what I want to say is because if I made 60 thousand points I did not receive any points in my accuracy and I received -2 ​​points for a penalty. And with regard to the penalty, I want you to tell me where the error is, and they told me that it was bad title writing, https://dealspotr.com/deal/-ds-save-10-off-your-first-purchase -at-jellyegg-single-use7gd So the moderator will tell me what is the title Corecto for that deal. and thank you