1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@isa_00

GOODNIGHT. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO NOTIFY ME THAT I LOWERED POINTS, BECAUSE THE OFFER I EXPOSE EXPIRED? EXPLAIN ME PLEASE Oops! Your validation: Get 25% Off On Sale Styles at Roxy was flagged for the following reason: The deal is expired or added incorrect expiration date during creation. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

This coupon is currently rated Likely to work.Expires in 3wk. Last validated 27m ago. How does this work?

@nanadeals Tested this deal and verified that it is working as described. Some exclusions may apply. Worked - Edited title, URL and expiration date 27 minutes ago View ScreenshotYou Prices and offers may be subject to change without notice. Quantities may be limited. No code necesary. Discount apply automatic in the cart. 25% Off On-Sale Styles at Roxy Worked - Added this deal 12 hours ago View Screenshot

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

isabella logan It sounds like you did not add the correct expiration date for this deal which is why it was flagged. If you can send me a link to the deal, I can try to get additional insight.