1. Discussion Forum › 
  2. The Water Cooler
@DavidWorks

Happy National Pie Day 2017!

Details pertaining to the mathematicle symbol of pi can be found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi. I also feel compelled to share that since today is PI Day 2017 - there are many great deals for pies, and all sorts of pies, e.g. pizza, pot pies, and so forth - all around $3.14.

Happy eating!

@Poppy
Rog Guzman

David Lao Hi, I hope you're well.

I am writing to inform you that I do not agree with some deals that flagge me. They put me that I have errors with my image and when I check the images are well, another point is that when I check I see that there are people who copy me. That really bothers me. Because they affect my reputation, my account was unlimited and now it is 28.

I want to tell you that they also use the option of grammatical error to flagge me and when I check the tip that is placed is well written.

I would like you to solve this problem because I have already seen that several people have complained in the forum. I came up with the idea that if most of the users have the same problem, you as influencers could make a video explaining what the correct way to validate, post, re-activate and invalidate a deal should be. Please think about it.