1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Introductions
@toriadavid

Have we met?

Hi there! My name is Victoria and I’m a new employee at Dealspotr. I’ve started answering some of your questions in the forums, but I wanted to officially introduce myself. I’m excited to help all of you use Dealspotr. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

@Mikel021

@toriadavid Hello, Victoria Welcome, Lately I had two penalties. I ask you to give me a tip so that it does not happen again. I really like to publish new offers and I publish any that appear to me.

@toriadavid

Maikel Haier Salon Hi! I took a look at your account- it looks like you are on the right track. Focus your deal posting activity on shopper requested stores. Try to create or reactivate deals for these stores and you will receive more points. Hope that helps!

@jaedcogue

@toriadavid hola me estan quitando puntos a veces es que desconocemos el proceso deberin colocar un video o algo donde nos puedan entrenar tengo ya mucho tiempo en esto y me he desmotivado

@toriadavid

Javier Colmenarez Hi! Thank you for your suggestion. I think a video tutorial would be a great idea, I will talk to the team about that. After looking over your account I can see that you lost points for confirmation abuse. Try to mix up your deal posting activity by creating and editing more deals than you confirm.

@mariaaraujo765

@toriadavid I do not understand if I just post new offers because they penalize me

@toriadavid

maria araujo Hi! It looks like you lost points because the majority of your deals were for high volume stores. Try to mix up your deal posting activity by posting deals for different stores. If you are not sure where to begin try finding deals for the shopper requested stores.

@frenyerliscastillo999

@toriadavid

you can help me with this problem that since 20/09 my gift card says it was sent and in the mail is not

@Gilramon

@toriadavid

Hello good afternoon. I would like to know if you can help me to send me my gift card that I have been waiting for since 9/20/2017 and I still have not arrived

@toriadavid

lismarys espinoza Hi! Our engineers worked on fixing this issue. Please try to change your profile again and let me know if you are still having problems.

@anthonella

@toriadavid Hi good morning. I would like to know why he tells me that he sent me my gift card on 04/10/2017 and I still have not received anything. can you help me?

@danrobert
danroberth

@toriadavid I have 3 days with the accuracy in 0 and I have not been able to recover my gift card, as I could do

@toriadavid

danroberth Hi! Your deals are still being reviewed. You should start earning points shortly. Thank you for your patience.

@rosmeryscarrero

@toriadavid I do not think I have already created 4 new offers and I have 0 points. So for me to work is not supposed to win and win and so far I am not earning points, but the community and the buyers benefit from the new agreements that you are creating. This seems to me a lack of respect for the work you want to do. and to finish the page does not let me upload the screenshot so that they see that if it is true that I get 0 points these agreements

@toriadavid

rosmerys carrero Hi welcome to Dealspotr, it looks like you just joined today! I'm glad to see that you are already posting deals. Users earn points for each deal they post, once the deals have been approved by our moderators. Since you just joined our community, your deals are still being reviewed. You should start earning points shortly. Thank you for your patience.

@jaylidvargas

@toriadavid Who could explain to me why my account has been adjusted? If I have done what the community asks, create new agreements and reactivate and validate. and he tells me that when creating new agreements he does it of stores that do not have a great volume of codes and in the stores that I have created new agreements have been stores with a smaller than 90 codes then explain what is the limete of codes that a store must have to not work on it because it does not seem fair to work in stores like that and then adjust your account. because they should eliminate the codes that do come with an expiration date since what they do is see the stores with more volume of promotional codes. and I have also noticed that when reactivating some codes are already automatically with a 2-month expiration date and they tell you that when you do not know the expiration date of a code that you want to reactivate, you will be placed one that by default is 2 weeks but how do you put that date if there are codes that you throw 2 months automatically. it seems to me that the community only wants to penalize for pleasure and do not put their part in giving a good explanation of how to do things and so the only beneficiaries is the community that is made more popular by the deals one creates and the users that we work, they penalize us without receiving a reward. I hope someone can explain clearly the problems that have been presented

@toriadavid

jaylid vargas Hello, I took a look at your account- it looks like you received a minor penalty due to limiting some of your deal posting to high volume stores. I can see that you've made an effort to post deals for a wide variety of stores and I hope that you continue to do so moving forward. I understand losing points can be frustrating, but this is the site policy. Please double check that any validations you’re making are truly helpful to shoppers on Dealspotr.

@jaylidvargas

@toriadavid I would like you to be able to clearly explain what is the minimum number of codes that a page must have so that it is not classified as a high volume store

@toriadavid

jaylid vargas Hi, I do not have a concrete number for you at this time. We are working on creating clearer guidelines. However, we do recommend that you focus your deal posts on shopper requested stores. These stores tend to only have a few deals listed on our site.

@elenitasteran

@toriadavid Hello I would like to ask you an opinion about a question I have. which is that when I create new agreements some of them do not have expiration date and I'm placing 1 month of life and I do not know if that's okay or I would have to put a date less than 1 month. What do you recommend me

@toriadavid

elenita teran Hi! If you are unsure about the expiration date on a deal, we recommend you say it expires in two weeks. If you find out it still works after two weeks, you can always reactivate the deal.

@danrobert
danroberth

@toriadavid I have several days -5 and I want to know why because I have the card as a gift and I have not been able to charge it for that reason it will be able to help me please

@toriadavid

danroberth Hello, unfortunatley if your accuracy score is negative you will not receive your gift card. This is our site policy. It looks like you are losing points for formatting issues. Please try again when your accuracy score has improved.

@jaylidvargas

@toriadavid what fraud they play with the work of people remove points. you go back to work to recover the points that have been taken away so that now they remove much more points than the first time

@toriadavid

jaylid vargas Hi! I took a look at your account- it looks like you were penalized again for limiting your deal posts to high volume stores. After a penalty, we look for a change in activity on Dealspotr - this activity should move away from abusive behavior, and towards more helpful deal posting for the community. There is likely to be another penalty applied to your account if you do not make the effort to change your activity.

@naidakleager

@toriadavid good, in how much time I can recover my precision score, I have several days and nothing

@toriadavid

Amanda perez Hi, it looks like most of your deals are still being reviewed. You should start earning more points this week.

@hilioximarmontilla

@toriadavid hello victoria I would like you to clarify a doubt. when my gift card says it was sent and when checking my mail is not you could tell me how long it takes to get to the mail

@milennyroas

@toriadavid someone can give me an answer because my gift card says it was sent and the mail is not

@toriadavid

milenny roas Hi, we are working with Amazon to solve this shipping issue. We thank you for your patience.