1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. How to Use Dealspotr
@JairelysR

Hello I have a problem.

Hello friends of dealspotr.

I have a complaint for the following cause the code that I uploaded https://dealspotr.com/deal/-ds-15-off-sitewide-at-clamcase was marked as not belonging to the page, when the direct link of CLEANCASE redirects the store INCIPIO in which validates the coupon, in addition to all the deals published in clamcase have the same capture in the page in question.

Check this and fix it, because then it is a mistake of the platform that redirects us to another store, and without more than to limit I hope that they can solve my problem.

This is the communication that you sent me.

Oops! Your validation: 15% Off Sitewide at ClamCase was flaggedfor the following reason: The deal is affiliated with the wrong store, or the brand was omitted. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations!

@rachelauerbach

Jairelys Rodriguez This deal should have been posted to Incipio, even though the site redirected from Clamcase. It's part of the responsibility as a deal poster to make sure the stores line up correctly.