1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Bug Reports & Feedback
@taylorferdinandCA

Help please.

Hello, thanks in advance for reply to this message. I've noticed that whenever I publish a product they have affected me negatively reputation score. and always send the same message: "was flagged for the following reason: Problem with your screenshot (e.g. it was not clear, not to uniquely generated screenshot, did not validate your deal)." "Your Accuracy Score may have been affected." I've noticed that I am not the only one this happens that. and now that I have your attention I would that you explain us which is the correct way of publishing a product without that this will be qualified negative. Here is an example of how it usually validate my publications

-https://dealspotr.com/deal/-ds-5462-anne-klein-pink-mother-of-pearl-dial-ladies-watch.

.It can clearly be seen that it is visible in my publication "the store's brand" also can be seen as product specifications: shipping, return, payment methods and guarantees. they are there. I hope you can help us really and not give us

a pre-fabricated message. Because I have noticed that this problem affects many others.

@DealspotrSupport

Taylor Ferdinand Hi! Your screenshot must clearly show the store's brand, the code, and the description of the discount. That being said, I do not see an issue with the screenshot you provided for this deal. I credited you back the lost points.

@taylorferdinandCA

Thank you, but I'm still posting products and Dealspotr continues "flagged" my publications, I don't understand. a few weeks ago I ordered a Gift Card and Dealspotr I took 2000 - points for this problem. and I would remind you that I am very careful in my publications. Now I need 200 points to order the Gift Card (again) but my reputation is - 9 because they are still getting negative my publications without any reason. I have been very patient and helpful in my publications, it is not fair to deny me again the gift card for this problem.

Again thank you for your precious time and thank you for answering and addressing this message. I'll wait for your reply and hope that you can help me.

Dealspotr Support

@DealspotrSupport

Taylor Ferdinand Hi, I would like to point out that each time a moderator flags a deal he or she sends the user a notification explaining why the deal was flagged. In your case, you've been flagged for formatting issues and screenshot issues. With regards to your gift card, if your accuracy score is too low your request for a gift card will be denied. This is our site policy.

@taylorferdinandCA

Dealspotr Support Dealspotr qualifies my publications negatively by that I can not increase my reputation, you've seen my Screenshots and you told me that they have no problem. but they continue sending that message! (while I'm doing a good job) then, explain to me where is the problem??

I have two weeks doing all my publications well. and rather than increase my reputation, has happened otherwise, you do not are giving me a solution and I think I've been pretty patient.

@DealspotrSupport

Taylor Ferdinand Hi Taylor, I understand you're frustrated. I suggest you try creating deals for shopper requested stores in order to earn more points. This will also give you a chance to move away from posting price comparison deals, which seems to be a problem area for you. The screenshots for most of your price comparison deals were flagged, because the images were not clear.

@taylorferdinandCA

Dealspotr Support Hi and thanks again for answer my post. also thank you for your patience, I have only one question more. "try creating deals for shopper requested stores in order to earn more points." How I do it? do you are referring to publish Promo-Codes?

@DealspotrSupport

Taylor Ferdinand Hi, you can find the shopper requested stores by clicking "Stores" at the top of the Dealspotr page and then selecting "Shopper Requests" on the left hand side of the page.

@AlvaroFernandez

It happens exactly the same. Even a deal that was well qualified and saved money to a buyer and tell me the same, I do not understand.

@DealspotrSupport

Alvaro Fernandez Calvete Hi, I took a look at your account- although you've lost points recently many of your deals are still being reviewed. You should start earning more points this week.