1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@Delvallec

HELP PLEASE

I do not understand why now my score goes down, it is assumed that if you do not know the expiration date of the coupon you must place 4 weeks, because that is how I do my job, and they also fine me by saying: the agreement expired or a date of incorrect expiration during creation.
Even when? Someone explain me.
Already my level after very high, low to zero, I cost a lot, then I work to raise it and there is not a day that I am not fined, to raise it will cost me a lot.
I expect a quick response to improve my work. Thank you!

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Delvalle Carvajal Please review the penalty notifications as the team outlines what you did incorrectly, including not labeling referral codes and incorrect expiration date.

@Delvallec

Jimmy Doheny
I have been placing the due date for a month and they still fine me by telling me The agreement expired or an incorrect due date was added during the creation. I have to be a fortune-teller to know exactly the expiration date, there are codes that do not say it, that's why I post the month and they still fine me. It is unfair.

@mariangelita

Delvalle Carvajal the expiration date of the codes is now one month, read the guide why they have been changing some things