1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. How to Use Dealspotr
@chiquigift

Hi! I need help

Can you please tell me what i did wrong? because it seems like everything its okey with the screenshot and i don't understand. Also, i was level 43 and because of this, now i'm 41. Can you please check this? Oops! Your validation: $15 Off All Orders Over $150 at Sassy Secret (Site-wide) was flagged for the following reason: Problem with your screenshot (e.g. it was not clear, not a uniquely generated screenshot, did not validate your deal). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details Dealspotr Support

@DealspotrSupport

Adri When you post invalid deals you lose Accuracy Score points. For your deal, it is for a different coupon code than the one you posted for.

@chiquigift
Adri

Dealspotr Support hI! The code is the right one. when you paste "save15" and press "apply", it appears as "summer savings" at the discount bar. I just check it

@DealspotrSupport

Adri I see that, I went ahead and updated your score for this deal.

@chiquigift
Adri

Dealspotr Support now this happen, it seems like everything is coming today haha Oops! Your validation: Save 10% Off Your Purchase at Thanks Mama was flagged for the following reason: Problem with your deal title (typo, language, grammar, style). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details i don't see what's wrong with the title

@DealspotrSupport

Adri You changed the store name in the deal to Thanks Mama, when the store is Birch Baby.

@chiquigift
Adri

Dealspotr Support oh, i didn't notice. Thanks Dealspotr! if you can check the other two validations that went wrong (the screenshot ones at yoox store) it will be awesome!

@chiquigift
Adri

Adri Oops! Your validation: Extra 10% Off Your Order Plus Free Shipping at Yoox (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: Problem with your screenshot (e.g. it was not clear, not a uniquely generated screenshot, did not validate your deal). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

Oops! Your validation: Extra 10% Off & Free Shipping at Yoox (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: Problem with your screenshot (e.g. it was not clear, not a uniquely generated screenshot, did not validate your deal). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

I could'nt make a screenshot with the logo and the name of the store because it was way to far from the discount and the total bars. Can you please check this too?' thanks

@DealspotrSupport

Adri The first was fine, however the second was invalid. I'll update your score for the first one.

@chiquigift
Adri

Dealspotr Support perfect! what's wrong with the second one? so i can be careful working with other stores