1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@toriadavid

Hi! We've had a lot of new users join the site recently. Do you have any tips for our newcomers?

@jimmyd

@toriadavid I like to follow Brand accounts since they share exclusive deals!

@keinipp

@toriadavid I have a doubt because when creating new agreements the score I get when I finish creating it is 0 points

@toriadavid

keini parra Hi, when posting a question in the forums please try to post in the appropriate section. Questions on deal posts should be posted in "How to Use Dealspotr." It looks like you just recently joined Dealspotr. Your deals are still being reviewed by moderators, you should start earning points soon.

@sunwen
zhangy

@toriadavid hello could you help me my score turns to -4 but i donot why i am not against the rule i think could you help me?

@toriadavid

zhangy Hi, when posting a question in the forums please try to post in the appropriate section. Questions on deal posts should be posted in "How to Use Dealspotr." I can see that you recently joined Dealspotr, welcom to the site. It seems you are posting best online price deals, these can be tricky since there tends to be other offers out there. I'd recommend switching up your activity. Try finding deals for shopper requested stores, you will earn more points for these deals.

@sunwen
zhangy

@toriadavid thank you for your reply but my score turns to -6...now ...

@miriam218
M.

@toriadavid Search, search, search and post deals from new stores/shoppers request!!. I see only new spam users. All accounts post the same deals and same brands all days. This not is helpful for the site.

Shop by category