1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Influencer Talk
@sassycritic

How long does it take to get approved??

I have applied for multiple campaigns about a week ago (and some months ago), including a Dealspotr one, and haven't been told either way if I have been approved or denied. How long does it take? I have also submitted a promotion that I completed days ago and the company hasn't approved it yet! How long does it take??

@rachelauerbach

Marsha Youmans Stores have up to two weeks to approve your promotion and after that we will auto-approve your promotion. For applications, sometimes brands will not get back to you, but we encourage the brands to get back to all of their applicants. The length of time of the process ranges depending on how quickly the brand accepts and approves the campaign.

@sassycritic

Rachel Auerbach Thanks for the clarification! My other concern is that when I post about a deal using my discount code, the code won't work until the company approves the post (I've tried). So people could be trying to use my code from my referral link and the code doesn't work and then I look bad.

@rachelauerbach
Marsha Youmans Go ahead and send a message to the brand and if they don't reply within a day or two, send jimmy@dealspotr.com a message and he can get that sorted out for you.

Shop by category