1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. How to Use Dealspotr
@emily_
Kamran Ahmad Hi Kamran, I have deactivated your account. If you need anything else, pleaes email me at emily@dealspotr.com.
@milpup12
Milky Pear

Emily Helwig could you delete my account too?

@somethingfashion
Amanda

Emily Helwig Hi, could you delete my account as well, please? I just don't use it as much as I thought I would with my blog or social media. Thanks!

@emily_

Amanda Hi Amanda! Absolutely. I had a question first, did you end up ever taking a look at the new Dealspotr Marketplace? It might be something helpful for you if you do sponsored posts on your blog (basically, it's a database of available sponsored campaigns from brands that will pay you upfront for your work). I just wanted to make sure you saw the Marketplace before I deactivated your account :)

@somethingfashion
Amanda

Emily Helwig Hi Emily. Yes, I saw the new marketplace but I haven't found any sponsored posts or campaigns that are a nice fit for my blog since I joined, and neither I do work with so many affiliate links in my blog posts to use the promo codes. I think the platform is very useful and has a great concept but, it's not really a nice fit for me :( Thanks!!

@emily_

Amanda Okay Amanda, thanks for the feedback! I'll for sure share that with the team, and I'll deactivate your account as well. We're sorry to see you go!

@nafisahabib

Emily Helwig I mailed you regarding deleting account. Please help me to delete my account. I don't see any option to do under settings.

@jocelynlewis

Emily Helwig could you please delete my account as well? I don't use it as much as I originally thought and no longer need the account. Thank you.

@slowtravelguide

Emily Helwig Hi Emily, could you please delete mine as well? This is really not my cup of tea.

Thank you!

@michellelouise

Victoria David Can you delete my account please. I joined this thinking I would have the opportunity to work with brands. I have a few thousand followers on instagram but not one company has responded to my applications and I've had zero opportunities so tbh I find this website useless!

@violetelm
Emma McCaw

Victoria David Hi there, could you deactivate my account, please? I'm from the UK and don't find any of the campagins suitable for me.

Thanks

Emma

@nckyola
Nikki Green

Emily Helwig I would like to delete my account as well. Is there a way to do this myself or does it have to go through you?

@mrsglivingsimple

Please Delete my account as well. Thank you.

Shop by category