1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@dani23

I do not know what to do so that they do not punish me if I do what deaslport asks and even if they punish me

I will no longer make dealspotr and I will stop recommending it, they took me back to 3500 points even doing what you ask, what do I do if I do what you ask and I continue to remove points I do not find logical

@rachelauerbach

daniela 26 of the 32 codes you posted since your first penalty were for high volume stores. This is not changed activity. Valid activity is posting for stores with under 30 valid codes. We take our moderations very seriously and will not reward unhelpful activity.

@rachelauerbach

Jimmy Silver Yes, if a store has over 100 single-use codes it's considered a high volume store. We allow more single-use codes because only one user can use each code.

@dani23
daniela

Rachel Auerbach

ok I accept it but check my recent activity and please tell me page by page names in which I did acivity that supposedly have a large volume of codes and tell me if it is right that they take me back to 3500 points or just do not want to pay me I do not explain because every time they keep discounting points if I'm doing what you say I do is something ad hoc and apparently in the forum I'm not the only one who is having this kind of problems I ask the community to really review each account as such because you name me the penalized activity that was the first time aja and what happened with the points I made after apparently do not matte

@rachelauerbach

daniela Of the most recent 25 deals you posted, 19 of them were to high volume stores. The stores were:

• Arkon, 50 codes
  • Lush Streetwear, 56 codes
  • V3 Apparel, 41 codes
  • Bianco Smile, 69 codes
  • Only Human, 43 codes
  • Nutrakey, 38 codes
That is posting to stores that have a large volume of codes. Stores with 30+ codes are considered high volume stores, as you'll see in our guidelines: https://dealspotr.com/article/deal-posting-guidelines
@dani23
daniela

Rachel Auerbach
ok but that is not valid jusgar after four days because the volume of codes in that period can increase sinnifiticamente and I would not have the fault there should be improvements to be more outstanding in that aspect

@rachelauerbach

daniela The number of codes does not increase that significantly when the store is close to 30 codes because users stay away from these high volume stores.

Shop by category