1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@yilcaryc

I do not see what the problem is in the screenshot if you see clearly the discount and also the name of the store

Oops! Your validation: Save $5 Off on Your Order at SERNES (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: Problem with your screenshot (e.g. it was not clear, not a uniquely generated screenshot, did not validate your deal). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected.Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

@yilcaryc

yilcary cordero I will not receive an answer. in this community now claims are made and there is no one to explain

@LaurenN

yilcary cordero Hi Yilcary, thank you for your patience! It appears that some of the words in the screenshot are not in english, which is the reason the moderator rejected it.

@yilcaryc

Lauren Nelson
there are stores that no matter how much you can not change the language. these stores should then not enter this community

@yilcaryc

Lauren Nelson although it seems absurd to me since this is a community in which you can enter any type of online store so that anyone regardless of the language they speak can use the discount codes found in this community