1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. How to Use Dealspotr
@Soni

I do not understand this penalty.

Hello Dealspotr Support Could you please explain this to me?

Oops! Your validation: Get 15% Off Your Next Order at Girlactik (Site-wide) was flaggedfor the following reason: The deal is an exclusive deal for another coupon website. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

My accuracy was affected by -2 points, for a nonsense penalty.

@DealspotrSupport

Sonico Other coupon code websites like Dealspotr have exclusive deals made specifically for that website. It is against the rules to post Dealspotr exclusives on other sites just like it is to post these other coupon websites' codes to our site.

@Soni
Sonico

Dealspotr Support Could you please clarify this penalty, it seems unfair and I really do not understand it, are you penalizing me for an offer of more than 10 months ago? ... On the other hand it is unfair and frustrating your system without exaggerating I can say that I have published more of 150 new offers and my level 65 of acuracy I do not advance, level 65 is the maximum level ?.

But more frustante is that I it publishes more than 100 or 150 precise offers and alone with one errada you lower -2 points and more for one that in my opinion does not make sense.

@DealspotrSupport

Sonico Your deals are still going through moderation, so they just haven't been awarded points yet :) Unfortunately, this does need to be penalized because it should have been when you posted it, but this deal didn't go through moderation.