1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@maria_m

I don't understand what happened to this deal. someone can you help me?

Oops! Your validation: Get 20% Off Your Order at Tahari ASL (Single-Use Code) was flagged for the following reason: Edit is invalid (e.g. the changes were incorrect, the edit was unhelpful, the edit did not change anything on the deal.). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations!

https://dealspotr.com/deal/-ds-save-20-off-your-order-at-tahari-asl-single-use-code
@anthonydeal18

maria Hello María, I personally recommend that you do not edit or reactivate the offers if you are not going to make a major change, for example, correct the title, the expiration date, the type of offer, otherwise you will be penalized, also waiting for the official response of Dealspotr

@nagatopain

maria from my own opinion, Its okay if you make a minor changes if you reactivate a code,. If the Title is correct and the deal is expired then you find out that the code is still working, its ok to reactivate it even if you change the expiration date only as long as the deal title and your screenshot still represents the deal. But this is for reactivation activity only. But if you edit a deal post which is not yet expired then make a minor changes on the deal like expiration date without any concrete proof to support your changes, then you will be penalize,.

Shop by category