1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@uranustf774

I need answers

Oops! Your validation: Save $20 When You Spend Over $200 on Cycle Clothing and Footwear at Wiggle was flagged for the following reason: The uploaded screenshot did not validate your deal. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for

more details

Hi. In this validation I was penalized because the image does not validate the offer. In the image you can clearly see the code and you can even read the title of the offer completely. What other image do you expect? No longer worth the images where you see the code but are worth the images where you see the code applied? I await an answer Thank you

Oops! Your validation: Get 15% Off When You Spend $100 at Hard to Find was flagged for the following reason: The deal title had issues with formatting and style. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

And in this validation it says that there are issues with formatting and style. What did I do wrong? Thank you

@rachelauerbach

Tom Friedman Your coupon code was wrong, in the screenshot the coupon is JULY18US and your submission said JULY18AU. There also was a spelling error in the deal tip. Make sure to double check the details!

Shop by category