1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. How to Use Dealspotr
@chiquigift

I need help!

I got this correction, but i don't see any word in the coupon that says it is an exclusive deal for another coupon website. So, i don't have a clue to know that i can not reactivate this code. Can you please check? Oops! Your validation: 15% Off Your Order of $100 or More at Sands Point Shop was flagged for the following reason: The deal is an exclusive deal for another coupon website. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

@chiquigift
Adri

Dealspotr Support but how can i know that? i don't see anything that shows me it is an exclusive deal! and thanks Dealspotr!!

@DealspotrSupport

Adri This was also a mistake of the original deal poster who has also been penalized. I will give you the points back for this deal because the deal should not have been posted in the first place.

@chiquigift
Adri

Dealspotr Support Hi Dealspotr, how are you? Oops! Your validation: Get 10% Off Your Next Order at Grunt Style was flagged for the following reason: The deal title was not representative of the deal. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details the title is ok. however, the discount only apply to the first shirt on the cart. So it is 10% of discount. can you please check?