1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@MarceloVictoria

I need help, every time I'm going to charge I get this message "Thank you for participating in Dealspotr. We reviewed your recent activity, and unfortunately we have not seen a great amount of change in your activity from your last gift card was redeemed to now. Please continue to improve your deal posting activity, and try redeeming your gift card at a later date. " I do several things, post new, BOGO, Frebbie, DealProject and this remains the same. I have been doing this for 2 months. What solution can you give me for this?

I need help, every time I'm going to charge I get this message "Thank you for participating in Dealspotr. We reviewed your recent activity, and unfortunately we have not seen a great amount of change in your activity from your last gift card was redeemed to now. Please continue to improve your deal posting activity, and try redeeming your gift card at a later date. " I do several things, post new, BOGO, Frebbie, DealProject and this remains the same. I have been doing this for 2 months. What solution can you give me for this?

@jimmyd

pedro perez I'm having the quality team take a look to provide you with more insight. I'll update you once I have more info.

@jimmyd

Marcelo Victoria I'm having the quality team take a look to provide you with more insight. I'll update you once I have more info.

Shop by category