1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. How to Use Dealspotr
@robert2311

I need the help of someone who knows a lot about how to know if it is a unique use code

In all my work I have not had a problem with anything but that sometimes I have problems in how to detect if the code that I am adding new or I am reactivating is of single use ... someone can tell me how to detect that easily since there are days that I receive up to 5 marks for the same and my score goes down too much ... for what I find difficult to upload ... I appreciate your help

@toriadavid

Jimmy Willyans Aguana Hi! Single-use codes can be tricky, but a good rule of thumb is if your receive the code via e-mail chances are it is single-use. Now that is not always the case, so you should also pay attention to the code itself. The code "NIGHTGAP" would not be considered single-use, because it is not unique. However, the code "N2FQ9NQH8VHG" is single-use, because it is a unique collection of numbers and letters. I hope this helped to answer your question.

@robert2311

Victoria David
I'll try my friend since I had 5 consecutive starts and all because of that ... I was already starting to get upset because I was raising my score to 30 and that's why I went down to 20 ... Anyway, thanks, I'll try to do it like that to see if it works .. That's why I can never upload more than 30 because I always have problems with that.

@robert2311

Victoria David
and if the code for example is "15OFF" .. has it been for single use? o Only those that are a series of letters and long numbers are of single use?

@toriadavid

Jimmy Willyans Aguana The code "15OFF" is most likely not a single-use code, because the combination of letters and numbers is not unique it can easily be duplicated.

Shop by category