1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. How to Use Dealspotr
@margaretbruce

I received a Point Adjustment. I don't understand

Hi everybody, I have been using dealspotr for a while and I never had a problem but today when I entre in my account i saw the notification that I got this adjustment. I don't understand why is this for because I've done all work well and I were waiting for the gift card but now I have 4000 points less and the gift card a asked is not in my email and also mi accuracy is down.

Don't know what's the problem, I want an explanation because this does not have any sense.

@margaretbruce

Margaret Bruce

And in the notification you don't tell any reason. This is a lack of respect because I spent a lot of time in front of the PC to earn those points.

@AndrewHope

Margaret Bruce No and that you had no problem with the points and this page was good that we complained? Instant Karma ...

@wonderlandwandering004
Rachel B.

Margaret Bruce I got the same message this week, except I lost 5,000 points. I don't understand either what I did wrong.

@emily_

Margaret Bruce Hello! The reasons for possible point deductions can be found under "some examples of this are:" In your case, the reason your account was penalized was "excessive confirming, editing, or reativation patterns to artificially boost points." We like to see a variety of activity on Dealspotr, and unfortunately didn't see that from your account at the time of gift card redemption.

Shop by category