1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@catanddogcaren

I'm Done.......

Hi. Well, I finally received my payment and this is laughable. My campaign with PetQwerks was supposed to pay me $47.49 cents as shown here (I directly copied: 11/26/201811/27/2018

$47.49
Blog post

Then, when the payment was processing it said $40. Now.......the payment that arrived in Paypal is $38.54 due to a processing fee of $1.46. What happened to the $7.49 that was supposed to accompany the $40? Once I find out I am leaving DealSpotr. This is complete craziness. And...none of this was the fault of PetQwerks, they were wonderful. No more 3rd party connections for me.

@MyOnlySecret
Donna Hamlet

caren gittleman dunno - i hope dealspotr answers you about that - its wrong if they gave you the wrong amount . but the 1.46 yeah paypal sucks like that. i got money taken off too - but only the fee

@catanddogcaren

Donna Hamlet oh I'm sorry! I thought you worked for them lol!!! Yeah, the original amount was supposed to be $47.49......then...when I submitted the request to process it, it went down to $40......(for some unknown reason), then Paypal took their fee. I normally work with companies directly whom I promote and I think I am going to stick with that.

@MyOnlySecret
Donna Hamlet

caren gittleman i might do that as well soon because its a bit frustrating with the 3rd party :)

@catanddogcaren

Donna Hamlet exactly....and the way the blogging promotions are set up is ridiculous........telling you when you are running out of time. I always contact the people personally........I keep a blogging calendar (which you probably do too) and sometimes the 2 week window is impossible to adhere to......

@emily_
Emily Helwig

caren gittleman Hi Caren! So the way Dealspotr works, you can only redeem "points" in multiples of $10. We've been working on a fix for this, however that's still how our system is running at the moment. I can make an exception here and pay out the remaining $7.49 that you weren't able to redeem if you aren't planning on completing any other campaigns.

As far as PayPal, since you're collecting money in exchange for a good/service, there will always be a 3% fee taken out of your payment. This is how PayPal works for all transactions based around compensating for a good or a service.

Please let me know if you have any other questions for me.

@catanddogcaren

Emily Helwig thanks for the explanation. I do know about Paypal. It wasn't Paypal I was questioning. Thank you.

Shop by category