1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Introductions
@bettyblushed

I'm new around here!

Just dropping by to say hello! Im new & still learning the ropes, so if you have tips for making the most of Dealspotr, I'm glad to hear them!

@toriadavid

@bettyblushed Hi, welcome to Dealspotr! I think you're off to a great start. My advice would be to stay active on the site by sharing deals and posting discussions on the interest pages. Good luck!

@bettyblushed

Natonya Medford Hey Natonya! I applied to a bunch of campaigns, and actually just got accepted to my first one this week!! I only received an official rejection from one so far, no response yet from the rest of them. How about you?

@Natonya

@bettyblushed I applied to a couple of campaigns. I was wondering why I haven't heard from either company but I guess it takes a week or so. I'm just too excited!😂

@angiesue43
Angie Bailey

Natonya Medford @bettyblushed I've applied to tons of campaigns. I've been accepted for a few and rejected for a handful but most of them I never hear back anything either way.

@Natonya

Angie Bailey Thanks Angie, this was helpful. I was trying to get an idea of how legit and beneficial this is for bloggers.

Shop by category