1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Influencer Talk
@HotMessGoesToOZ

Influencer Score

Hi there!

I am just curious how this updates? Since I signed on a month ago, my instagram following has increased by 6K with much higher engagement, my blog traffic has increased and my Twitter following yet my score has not moved. I also noticed some people will have a 30 or 40 score on instagram and will have much much less followers or engagement than I do and I have a score of 11. Is there some calculation I am missing? thank you :)

@rachelauerbach

Michelle thibeault The best way to increase your score is to increase your engagement. By that, I mean when your social media posts and/or YouTube and blog content get a lot more likes, comments, shares, and views, your score will go up. If one of your YouTube videos gets a ton of views and shares, that will increase your influence score. Also, if your Instagram gets a ton more followers who engage with your content frequently, your score will go up. A slower way to increase your score is to complete campaigns. That takes more time, so we always say the best and fastest way to have a higher influence score is just to increase your organic engagement on your social platforms. The more engagement you get, the higher your score will be! Hope that helps!

Shop by category