1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Influencer Talk
@BrettBurger

Influencer score took a hit?

Hi all,

My influencer score took a huge hit recently with no change in my social media channels, blog, follows, etc. etc.

It went from 13 to 4 over night and now my instagram isn't connected and it won't let me reconnect it. Anyone else having this issue? I've contacted multiple people from Dealspotr and no one has responded yet.

Thanks

Brett

@overthetopmommy
Wendy Byde

Rachel Auerbach Hi. Mine tanked as well. I just completed my first campaign and now my score is a 5 and my Instagram won't connect.

@BrettBurger
Brett Burger

Wendy Byde I guess they are reworking the algorithmen for it. Hopefully once it's fixed our scores will go back up. I've completed two campaigns and worked my butt off to get that score up so I hope it goes back up once they are doing tweaking the algorithmen more. Also they said that you could reconnect your instagram hopefully by Friday!

@behgopa
Aera Kim

Brett Burger The same thing just happened to me, leaving me confused. How the heck and why does this happen?!

@BrettBurger
Brett Burger

@behgopa All is well. They said they were tweaking with the coding and it should be back to normal soon.

@behgopa
Aera Kim

Brett Burger Relieved to hear. I had just completed my first campaign and thought that maybe my post really must have sucked or something! lol

@overthetopmommy
Wendy Byde

Aera Kim Me too! I finished my first one and then my score dropped to like 1/4 of what it had been. Still waiting for it to recovery. :(

@behgopa
Aera Kim

Wendy Byde They fixed it but then it went down again, for the second time. What is going on?!

@donnachaffins

Brett Burger Mine dropped from 92 - 32 since Friday, when I completed a campaign. All my social channels appear to be connected and have increased, so not sure why the huge plummet in score. But I will obviously not be applying for any campaigns with this score. I hope someone can help!

@ellenblogs

Donna Chaffins I took a similar hit. It's very frustrating. My channels are connected as well. Something is definitely up with the algorithm that figures out the score.

Shop by category